I took a wonderful flight from Anchorage to Vancouver, and then a short hop down to Portland, where I’ll continue onto San Fransisco later in time. This is also my first screenshot thread so I hope you enjoy!
PANC - CYVR: Air Canada 563, A321
CYVR - KPDX: Air Canada 560, A321
Both flights were preformed on Expert
(1) AC563 Departing Ted Stevens Anchorage International as the sun rises.
(2) Flying over the scattering of Alaskan/Canadian Islands.
(3) AC563 arriving at Vancouver International Airport
(4) AC560 Departing Vancouver International Airport en-route to Portland
(5) Banking right turning towards the West Coast
(6) Flying over the amazing views that is Oregon
(7) Flaring on arrival to Portland
(8) C-GJWO sitting at the gate after a long days work
Thanks for checking out my pictures!
I’ll be making more of these in the future, until then, see you in the skies!
Which picture was your favorite!
Please ask for permission to use these images