Mini-Mod Repellent / Flight Details
Route: Several Patterns Around Redmond (RDM), then Redmond (RDM) to Ashland (S03).
Flight Time: Combined time from patterns and the route was just short of an hour.
Cruising Alt: Varied, did really stick to one specific alt.
- Just spawned in next to @Oregon001, after a rather rough experience in the C172. The crosswinds here are brutal today.
2. Holding short while a TBM takes off (was unable to find a username attached to the plane).
3. Taking off on runway 11, with a Q400 off to Seattle (also unable to find a username associated with this plane).
4. Landing on runway 11, with @N22HW just a few short miles behind me.
5, @OregonAviaton comes in for a landing whilst I’m holding short.
6. Taking off on runway 11, off to a small GA field in the overall vicinity of my home.
7. Flying between the Sisters, with @Oregon001 making another appearance in the P-38, this time escorting me. Mt Hood, Mt Adams, and Mt Rainier (in that order) in the background on the left.
8. Cruising past Crater Lake
9. Headed downwind for a landing on runway 30.
10. Rolling to a stop in Ashland, with Grizzly Peak very prominent in the background.
- Photo 1
- Photo 2
- Photo 3
- Photo 4
- Photo 5
- Photo 6
- Photo 7
- Photo 8
- Photo 9
- Photo 10