Scenic Camera Error

Hello! I have noticed a problem with the secondary scenic camera in IF.
I first discovered this issue just after takeoff from Stockholm Arlanda in an A320. There are two camera settings labeled as “scenic”. The one on the bottom (Which I will label as Scenic Cam 1 from now on) works just as expected giving you scenic camera angles. The top scenic camera (Scenic Cam 2) shows a static shot of a place where the aircraft should be visible, but is not. It is a blank shot of the ground or airport you are at. That is the basic gist of the problem.

After some testing, while in a gate I switched to Scenic Cam 2 and all I saw was the yellow taxiway line where my aircraft should be sitting. I tested this error on the previously mentioned A320, B737-800, C172, and the XCub. The ground testing was done on a Solo Server, and the rest was done on both Expert and Training.

I have an Apple iPad Air 2 , and I have the latest Infinite Flight update (19.02.01).

To see if this is what happens to your

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

This is a known issue and should be fixed in the Hotfix update coming out shortly!

Also keep an eye on this thread for updates…

1 Like

Ok, thank you @Captain_Finck. I searched for a while and couldn’t see this issue being spoken about so I wasn’t sure if I was the first one who’d seen it. Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

I have noticed that. I have an iPad (2018) with the latest iOS and IF 19.2

This should be fixed in the latest update.

1 Like