Hey people! These are a few screenshots of the FNF event in which I participated. This is also my first post in #screenshots-and-videos . Hope you enjoy these-
Server - Expert
Route - Sapporo (RJCC) to Tokyo (RJTT)
Aircraft - A320-200 Peach Aviation
- Parked at the gate in Sapporo, with two 777s chilling next to me. 😍
- A beautiful rotation, with the JAL 777 Holding short of the runway.
- A smooth climb to 34,000 ft.
- A very bumpy cruise, with turbulence ranging from high to severe (rip passengers)
- A very scenic descent into Tokyo with Mt.Fuji in the background 😍
- Gear down (I just can’t get enough of Mt.Fuji)
- On final at RWY 22 with an ANA 787 holding short, waiting for me to land.
- A near perfect touchdown with a V/S of -128 FPM
- Exiting the runway with the ANA 787 crossing the runway behind me.
- Parked at Terminal 3 ( I’m pretty sure I was supposed to park at the remote stands, oh well 😂)