Scenery won't load

On both offline and online modes, the scenery for infinite flight will not load in, and instead only planes will, leaving a plain white sky and a pitch black floor. I never have had any issues before, my wifi is running fine, so is my mobile data, so I do not know what to do. I would really like some help to resolve this issue, and i will be happy to answer any questions that will help you make a resolution for me. Thank you, over.

2 Likes

Thank you for contacting support!

The issue you are experiencing have been resolved with a new version of Infinite Flight.
So all you have to do is to visit App Store / Play Store and update Infinite Flight.

More information about the update and it’s content can be found here:

Best regards,
Sebastian

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, but I appear to not be able to update it. I am on an S7 edge and I cannot seem to update it

1 Like

First off, I assume you have an active internet connection on your device? If yes, can you please go to “About” in Infinite Flight and reply with the version number displayed in the top left corner.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Here we are:
18.1.6647.25071 - SM-G935F
I hope this helps

1 Like

That helped.

You’re running an older version for some reason.
Try to clear the cache in Google Play Store, restart your device and try again.
Worst case you might need to reinstall Infinite Flight if above doesn’t help.

3 Likes

Sometimes you may want to look up the app in the play store as it wont show in your update area. Once you look it up it should say update and you should have the most recent update

Thank you to all of you for your help. My ohone had a virus and i lost all my info. When i got it back automatically, I deleted one of the accounts on my phone. It was only when I uninstalled IF that I discovered that the email I had deleted was the one I had bought IF on, so my other email didn’t have permission to download or reinstall it. After getting my old email back on my phone, I was able to update it (I feel really stupid.) Thank you for your help, and I am glad to say it is back. I am sorrt to have wasted your time. Have a good day and a safe flight!

5 Likes