Scenery update?

Usually every month there is a scenery update. How come we have not seen one yet this month? Is it just because all of the developers are just busy working on the 20.2 update. Let me know.

2 Likes

I was under the impression that updates were released as and when there were enough changes, airport updates etc to justify it, though I stand to be corrected

4 Likes

I think it’s because the devs have been working so hard on 20.2 and project metal they haven’t had time to update it. It still looks perfectly fine though

2 Likes

You mean Airports Update? I honestly have no idea, may be delayed or the IFAET have been having issues

1 Like

Yes, I ment airport update.

Yeah I’m sure it hasn’t come yet. We still have half a month to go for October

1 Like

Typically we release every month yes. Cam is our connection to Infinite Flight Development Team from IFAET and since he is also one of the main developers for Infinite Flight he is currently occupied with assisting the coming launch of 20.2 which is why there may not be an update this month. The airports for this month will just be merged with next month’s update probably so you will get like two updates in one.

• Aceorbit, Project Minnesota Airport Editor
5 Likes

Might be because of what’s going on in the world things might be taking longer than usual? Or like what @A_Hippopotamus said there might not be much to update right now. More updates will come in the future surely we just have to be patient

1 Like

Hey everyone, @Aceorbit nailed it. A lot of the 20.2 changes are on my plate and I have been focusing on these the past few weeks. Airport builds are a manual process and take some time, which unfortunately didn’t fit into my schedule this month.

I’ll do the November update as normal, so expect a super double update in just under 3 weeks. It will give some airport editors time to finish some more airports off too :) Cheers!

17 Likes

You bet it will! Hope to see 3 of my airports in this update. 😉

1 Like

Same I’d love to see the main airport of Maldives updated with the new runway… (◠‿◕)

1 Like

Wait for it guys! can’t wait as well. It’ll be twice the fun.

1 Like