Scenery update and more

I like how you’re pulling a Steve Jobs with that one. Thank you for your work on updating the scenery and bringing in new aircraft.

6 Likes

I just completed a flight from Mauritius to Johannesburg, and the scenarios I’ve seen are all great. Congratulations on your work.

1 Like

Soon we will be able to make our planes low-riders! Great job FDS!

Manas international airport (UCFM) needs correction.

20 Likes

Come on. It literally says in the original post that it should be here by the end of the year as it is harder to process because of the cloud cover.

4 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with the photo? Maybe you should get your eyes checked, all I see is the beautiful new scenery.

Jokes aside, I think this is the thread for you- Airport Inaccuracies - What should I do?

4 Likes

The airport is being fixed now by our amazing Airport Editing Team (Mr. @Ryan is fixing it as we speak)

Thanks for pointing that out to us and we hope that you are enjoying the new scenery!

6 Likes

YAY!!! ICELAND!!! MY FAVOURITE COUNTRY!!!

Also really pleased Africa is now 100% covered

2 Likes

I might be Cessna A340! Look at this wings! And as FDS said it will be not an Airliner, it will be prop plane.
Now look

Awww…sadly gear isn’t from that aircraft

3 Likes

I am so happy that we can fly around Southern Africa now! Tambo is amazing, and the Drackensburg will be great! 🍾

From what I can see the nose gear looks closest to the PC12, along with the wing. It would make sense since it is Tyler’s favourite aircraft, although correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Funny you say my favorite aircraft… is one of my favorite aircraft but you’re a bit off. Think about where I work! 😉

14 Likes

To understand what Tyler meant: According to his interview, he works at Moody AFB in Georgia. And look what I found on Wikipedia:

A lot of A-10s as you can see. And additionally, according to his interview, his favorite aircraft is the F-15.

Now, let’s get back on topic. Lol.

26 Likes

I was in ground control for that display. RIP. 😰 #triggered

42 Likes

Well done DEVS… One more positive feedback to all of you!!

2 Likes

Obviously there are a few aircraft in (re)work. I imagine the CRJ was expected as aircraft release on its own. But due to the delay is there a possibility another aircarft comes in the “CRJ Update”?

Regards,

1 Like

I don’t think that is an airport… looks more like the Space Elevator Project… and l don’t think it is secret anymore since we are apparently working with the Ruskies to get our astronauts to the ISS !!!

I don’t know what it is but I reckon it’s going to be GOOOOOD!!!

2 Likes

The quality of the aircraft are amazing, fingers crossed one of these new aircraft are a plane I love irl. Even if isn’t I don’t mind will be awesome to fly these great aircraft anyway.

Started playing in 2012 flying a 717 around Sydney by myself on my iPod touch. Now flying on my IPad 2018 from Auckland to Houston in a highly detailed 787-9 with 100’s of other pilots around the world with realistic atc, with great high quality satellite imagery.

Good job FDS great to see this sim become amazing.

9 Likes

Finally I now can fly to Mauritius with Beautiful scenery

Oh joy, and yay and all those Happy things you’re supposed to say