scenery graphic setting questions

I need help with the graphics could someone tell me how to get the best scenery graphics for infinite flight on the iPhone x. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to

In the settings, I believe you can change your graphics. I am not sure though.

You can make the resolution higher by going to Settings > Graphics set all to high.

1 Like

Go to settings -> graphics and change everything there to high or very high. It is beautiful on iPhone X!

If you truly want to know how to get the BEST settings, I suggest that you talk to someone else other than me. Have a great time on Infinite Flight! :)

is there any way I can reduce battery consumption or do I need to keep it plugged in 24/7

Limit frame rate and on long hauls reduce graphics to low!

also another thing my screen goes dim once in a while when I play is this normal?

thanks have a great day

It is but you have to change this setting in your iPhone Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Auto-lock -> set no Never

It should be. It is a built in feature for the Iphone X I believe. It just reduces the brightness to reduce battery depletion.

There’s also an option called “Automatic low power mode”. This will save you a lot of battery during long flights. Lowering the screen brightness will reduce the battery consumption too.

If you have any more questions, please PM me:) I also have iPhone X

do you watch LA to VEGAS

Question and then some answered. PM Artem if you want to “chat”. Thanks! 🙂