Scenery Error BIKF

I have a problem with a taxiway and BIKF Keflavik airport. My planes landing gear always seems to go beneath the ground. It’s the taxiway that leads up to Runway 29. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app and cleared scenery cache. Nothing seems to workimage

1 Like

Hello!

Deleted my previous reply as I didn’t read your post properly. Bad habit when it comes to commonly simple issues like this.

Could you show me exactly where this is occuring? As there are several ways up to 29.

5 Likes

Try using a different runway.
Sometimes when I’ve spawned in the A380 my landing gears go beneath the ground because of the weight. Check stuff like that

We can see what he says, but from the picture this looks to be the taxi way…

Went up and down multiple times with A320, no issues on an IPad Mini 4 latest IOS, and IF version…

4 Likes

Nice catch! I see it now.

1 Like

@Adrian0127

Please try the following steps in the exact order:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

——————-

If above does not help, try this in the exact order:

• Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  • Power down your device completely
  • Start your device back up again
  • Install Infinite Flight and try again.
3 Likes

Since I have nothing better to do I tested all aircraft in IF on it, at diffrent weightpoints, no issues whatsoever on that same all up to date mini 4

1 Like

I’ll bring it up with the guys at the airport editing team, see if they can fix it.

There’s nothing to fix. It’s not an editing issue.

2 Likes

Sorry guys I had some things to do and I meant to say RW20 not 29. I was parked at gate 7 and this persisted. This happened before with a United 767 but I ended the flight immediately to avoid any violations.Uploading…

1 Like

Check out this topic, I had the same issue.

You mean to say 45 muinets of testing is invalid 😱

1 Like

This has happened to me a few times where the aircraft is heavy (not overweight) and I “slam” the nose onto the runway (really hard).

You could use positive trim to assist you with keeping that nose from slamming down ;)

3 Likes

So to update my findings @schyllberg I have tested almost all the IF aircraft on a wider array of taxi ways to better align with the new runway and…

I had the same findings (on that same updated Mini 4)…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.