Scenery editing

hello yall

i am really excited about the scenery editing feature that you can take part in.

a little over a year ago i applied to be a scenery editor and i still haven’t gotten a response, not even anything about if i have been rejected.

if possible, can anyone take a look at my application? i would like to take part, but i’m not asking to be accepted. i simply want to know what the decision was.

when i go to try and apply again in case my application wasn’t seen, i see the message “you’ve already responded”

thank you!

If you applied, you’ll get accepted at some point. Just a matter of when. There are other people that have been waiting just as long if not longer.

3 Likes

Hello,

Firstly, I’ve moved this topic out of Support and to General as the support category is for technical issues relating to the app.

Adding on from what @Altaria55 has mentioned above, I recommend taking a read of the post as it contains some answers to some frequently asked questions (FAQ) regarding the scenery editing application process and procedures:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.