Sceneries for flying

Hey community, I’ve created this topic with the objective of suggesting what sceneries (high terrain if possible, or developed ones), would you recommend to fly in with this new xCub!
Even though it is a hard plane to fly for some people, it is great and you can enjoy exciting views.

Then as I don’t really known which sceneries are developed specifically to enjoy with GA aircraft, if you know one that you like, please post it here :)

Nice flying.

I’m not sure if you mean scenery or not, but if you mean scenery, definitely fly to Alaska. It has one of the best(In my opinion) scenery in Infinite Flight. Mainly the Juneau area!

1 Like

The Grand Canyon is supposed to be good too.

1 Like

Oops. That’s what I meant, sorry for my poor English, I’ve edited it :)

1 Like

Try north of San Francisco. I flew over it a minute ago and I swear there is some 3D stuff going on there. The bridges and boats seem alive.

1 Like

Around KASE, obviously. Alaska (PAHO and plenty of others). Grand Canyon.

Personally, haven’t flown it in the XCub but I find the scenery in Japan pretty nice as well (around Mt. Fuji).

1 Like

Most underrated area. West Texas in the South Part of the USA. 89TE is a great detailed GA airport practically in the middle of no where surrounded by mountains. Head into the Chisos mountains and take in all of Big Bend. Also while you takeoff. You can see the rio grande right next to the airport. And on the other side of the river is well… MÉXICO!

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone! I will try some of those sceneries tomorrow.

Japan: mountains, seas, islands, winds, easy airports

2 Likes

The alps are also great: try LOWI, LOIH (my local airport) isn’t too far away either.

2 Likes

Nice LFMN for mountains and cliffs

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.