Scary pilots

I’m trying to make a video from inside the cockpit of the A350 but I don’t like the animated pilots in there so I was wondering if anyone knows a way to hide those pilots.

4 Likes

You could zoom in closer, (if your sitting in the captains seat) this will make it so you don’t see FO

1 Like

So the only way is just not to look at them?

1 Like

Yep pretty much

2 Likes

Yes if you wanna see the cockpit

Don’t make it now, wait for the 20.1 so that OIS will be available

1 Like

There will be OIS??

2 Likes

Well, considering that they are adding airport diagrams in map mode, I don’t see any reason why they won’t make OIS screen active

1 Like

Nothings confirmed tho

The OIS screens and other non-developed systems are very hard systems to work on. Not that they won’t be, or never will be in game, but is very difficult to program at this time to my understanding, and at minimum will take a ton of effort to create, and possibly a large toll on the FPS.

4 Likes

Legend says, if you play this the Pilots will leave the cockpit immediately, that should do the trick.

5 Likes

Unlike that clown video @MaksimFerguson linked, there actually is a way to do it, and I made a tutorial on how! Watch it here.

6 Likes

Thanks very helpful

1 Like

Wow thanks for the video! I never knew you were able to do that!

1 Like

boy my friends got nightmares because of seeing the pilots in IF lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.