Scariest flight experience

im bored so yall feel free to share ur scariest experience as a pilot/passenger/in game, Mine is a full throttle in a 777 after takeoff looked like it was gonna stall lmao that GE90 sounded SWEET but scary

1 Like

thats in game only

Probably going through Severe turbulence in a deHavilland DHC-8 Q400 with Alaska Airlines

2 Likes

Never really had much of a scary in flight excellence, but i guess it would be my first ever time landing at SFO. That approach really feels like you’re going to land in the water 😂

1 Like

My Qantas flight from manila sydney literally turned with gear opened into the middle of ils line =l

1 Like

lmao how did u see the gear?was is a dash 8?

sfo is a really nice and beautiful approach and if there are any other planes landing i try to match their speed to get a nice parallel landing

So a while back (this is was when I wasn’t into aviation) I was going to Hawaii with my family and we flew KONT-KSFO-PHOG

while landing at KSFO the first time it was very early in the morning and there was a thick fog covering the bay. You couldn’t see a thing until like 100 feet above the runway. It was pretty sketchy lol

lmao probably pretty too

1 Like

It was so cool descending into the fog

1 Like

Collapsed left main gear while landing in a King Air with a tail strike.

2 Likes

In a a330 I heard the gear open and flaps were full

hahaha wow

1 Like

must be scary but at least u gotta story to tell

1 Like

whats the problem with that?

why would i continue an irl related topic in an in game only topic?

Any landing in an A320. The sound of the flaps being deployed is the worse noise you could ever hear.

For real, though, my scariest experience was probably landing in DEN during a severe storm. We touched down around 200 knots (groundspeed). It made for one rough and long landing.

1 Like

i flew the a320 countless times and i always try to hear the gear or flaps open but i never do :(

1 Like

Scariest flight experience…

I’d have to go with my flight to Castlegar. I was flying with Westjet in their Q400. They begun their decent and it was a pretty steep dive and approach to land, would definitely fly that route again though!

Q400 generally has a steep approach

1 Like