New update, the tail fin is being installed😍
image image image
Credit: SAS on Facebook

2 Likes

New livery confirmed!

Cant edit the thread…

Credit: https://www.flysas.com/en/newfleet/

5 Likes

Now you definitely got my vote for that new livery!

That is really nice looking livery - kinda reminds me of the ANA 787-9 STAR WARS (Blue and White) livery a bit.

I really like this livery! I am short on votes currently, but I am sure this’ll be added with the release of the a350!

I look forward to fly the A350 in the new SAS-livery!

3 Likes

I sure hope they add it 😍

The new livery is so nice! Much better than the old one IMO. 😍

3 Likes

Now, the SAS A350-900, Ingegjerd Viking, SE-RSA, test registration F-WZHJ has rolled out of the painting hangar, and it is beautiful😍

Source

5 Likes

This bird is just beautiful!!! Would make a Norwegian very very happy if added

4 Likes

It would make the whole Norwegian player base very happy indeed 😉

1 Like

Would be having a great Norwegian party if added who joins

1 Like

Just NOW!! The very first SAS A350 on its delivery flight from Toulouse TLS to Copenhagen CPH #SASA350 💙 #FR24

1 Like

Yes it is old livery was dated and never really very nice planes kinda looked dirty even if they where brand new hahah

I personally don’t want this livery on the A350, I’m an advocate (I guess) for the minority. I’m like the only person that doesn’t like the new livery. I really don’t want this livery in-game. I would rather not have the A350 for another year if it means this horrid livery isn’t in the game. But, I can’t stop the inevitable, with my unpopular opinion.

Wow if you don’t like it keep It for yourself man this is unnecessary

2 Likes

Everyone has a right to express their opinion and would an opinion be 100% without a basis and just pure hate, then it would be better to keep to oneself but from the look of his post, one would feel that way, that he is preaching some sort of vague hate for the new livery, I understand that. But he isn’t ridiculing the new paint, and he also has the right to say what he thinks and believes, truly. As of now, we don’t know if SAS A350 will make it into Infinite Flight or not, so him saying it is inevitable that it would, don’t add up that much either.

In the end, he said what he felt like saying without making it an enormous scene and or harshly bad-mouthing the livery or airline. There are people out there in this world which would destroy the livery with their choice of words, incomparable to his.

Whether the livery looks good or not, each one will have different views on it. I first thought that the livery looked quite hideous but with most things in this world, give it enough time and your perspective may change or may stay the same as your initial thought. I’ve grown to like, I see you do too Joseph, but ButterBoi does not. Therefore, he did put his opinion out there is a quite mild way I’d say, especially when you look at how people swear and yell at something they don’t like on other communication platforms, here he did put it more formally.

Being passionate about an Airline from your home country, or in this the Scandinavian Region, is amazing, always support what you like, and present to the world, what your country has. But allow critics, negative response to let others have a voice too, in the end, defend what you love with the acceptance of others opinions 🙂

Kindly,
JR

4 Likes

I’m ok with what JR and Butter Boi has said, I agree it’s allowed to disagree, I understand Butter Boi dosent like this livery, but why would you ever say that the livery should not be added in the game.

You can express your fellings about the livery, but why go so far to say that this livery should not be added in game?

1 Like