Scandinavian 935, Cleared for Takeoff

On this new long-haul flight, I decided to give the A350-900 some love and show some SAS colors over the Northern Hemisphere. Flown by SAS’s new A359 is this 9 hour long haul flight from Copenhagen, Denmark to Chicago, USA. Unfortunately, it has been replaced by the A333 until COVID-19 dies down. It’s inaugural flight took place in January.

Lining up for runway 22L is the raccoon-masked A359 with clearance to get the show on the road!

A smooth high rate out of Copenhagen Kastrup with them quite engines

An hour later, we are flying over the Norwegian Fjords at FL360

After step-climbing over the Arctic Sea to FL380, we pass over Nuuk, Greenland.

The SAS tail showing it’s pride over the Hudson Bay in Canada

Passing by overhead of Lake Heron in the Great Lakes on the border of Canada and the U.S.

A bright full moon shines over the morning sun in Michigan on descent.

On short final for A359 as the GPWS says “Retard, Retard”

35 Likes

Awesome shots, love your editing style!

3 Likes

I. Love. These.

2 Likes

The moon shoot was Amazing!

1 Like

Nice stuff. Love the moon shot!

1 Like

Brilliant. Moonshot looks outstanding. Great photos all around :D

1 Like

Nice shots, hate that livery.

1 Like

Nice shots!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, Thanks Misha too!

The livery is my favorite A359 livery. How can you not like the like the light Opacity on the SAS name? 🤔

2 Likes

I actually liked the new SAS livery (one of my fav New European liveries) and the shots looked nice with the a350

1 Like

Yea, probably one of my favorite new liveries in general. It looks modern and artistic, especially that blue ring on the engines

1 Like

The old one was nicer.

2 Likes

This is the only thing that makes the new SAS livery look good. Which means those photos are awesome!

The silver name on the gray fuselage just looks off for me, and I miss the red, since it gave the livery character. That’s why I don’t like the new SAS livery, lol.

1 Like

Anyone wanna do Oslo to Kristansandin 25 minutes? Its a 30 minute flight and you can fly either the Norwegian or SAS 738/737

The nose shot upon entering the runway… 👌👌😍

1 Like

Man that first shot is so good! How did you get the cockpit to light up like that?

1 Like

A bit of “White Light” editing :)

Very good Screenshots!!!
Very nice

1 Like