SB110's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [PRACTICAL PASSED]

Thank you for coming @FireCracker @CaptainN !

2 Likes

Nice Job today!

Your controlling is pretty spot on and I think it won’t be long until you’re controlling the skies on the expert server! :)

No feedback today. Feel free to tag me and I’ll try my best to make the next one.

Cheers!

1 Like

No problem, and nothing wrong that I could see, nice session!

1 Like

Hi again!

Airport: KSJC

Server: Training

ATIS: Wind 310 @ 15 kts, Visibility 16 km, Temparture 13, Dew Point 4. Landing Runways 30L and 30R, Departing Runways 30L and 30R.

NOTAMs: Pattern work encouraged!

Tag list

@SPEEDBIRD101
@Nee
@Levi.TT
@Taco
@Infinite_Qantas
@Pingu
@FireCracker

sorry, too late for me :(

1 Like

Still open, let’s get more pilots in the pattern! I’d like to work on sequencing and separation.

@Infinite_Qantas sorry I probably could have cleared you for takeoff but I just wanted to be safe with the aircraft on final

Sorry @Edoardo_C about the confusion with the sequencing, but thanks for coming!

Feedback, N1EC:

Transition + Inbound:

• Transition was spot on.

• You did great realizing i was ahead of G-USMN and you sequenced him correctly behind me and instead me following traffic on final.
    The pattern entry was incorrect, though. I should have been instructed to enter left downwind instead of left base.

• Unnecessary “turn base” instruction. Unless you instructed the pilot to extend their DW, it’s the pilot’s responsibility to fly the pattern, not yours. If you keep doing this for every pilot that flies a pattern, that is called “overcontrolling”, which is not great.

• Good clearance timing and great that you remembered to include traffic direction as i was inbound.

Unfortunately i couldn’t stay longer. Have a great day ahead!

1 Like

Thank you for the in-depth feedback!

Anytime! Feel free to reach me out privately if you have any further questions.

1 Like

Hello :D

Airport: LIRP

Server: Training

ATIS: Wind 250 @ 5 kts, Visibility 10 km, Temparture 16, Dew Point 10. Landing Runways 22L and 22R, Departing Runways 22L and 22R.

NOTAMs: Pattern work encouraged!

Open until 2021-02-22T15:55:00Z

Tag list

@SPEEDBIRD101
@Nee
@Levi.TT
@Taco
@Infinite_Qantas
@Pingu
@FireCracker
@Edoardo_C

Btw if you don’t want to be tagged when I open just let me know :)

ugh, i am in my last period!

No worries, I’ll be open until 2021-02-22T15:55:00Z so feel free to drop by anytime

mind stopping at 4:00 so i get a bit of time

4pm… zulu? Sorry, I can’t be open after that

oh, sorry then

next time do it a bit later if you can

1 Like

Sorry about that @Nee , probably should have told @MKT “expedite, traffic on final” but it worked out with the go around

1 Like

Hey I enjoyed your ATC service. Just @ me when you gonna be open again. I hope I made some experience to your ATC journey because “Practice makes Perfect” ( as my math teacher would say). Hope to see you as ATC in expert server soon.

1 Like

Thank you for stopping by! I’ll add you to the tag list 👍

1 Like