Says my Subscription is over, but it’s not

Hello!
I have a Subscription paying every november 7th, but I see that it says it’s expired and I know it should be renewed as it says I can end it and when I login with «revert to default account» I Get logged in, this is a bit annoying every time I go in to Infinite Flight

1 Like

Are you sure you didn’t cancel it.

1 Like

Is this on iOS or Android?

2 Likes

Yes, I have never touched it, it works to login, but that’s annoying every time I want to go into the app.

(«Avslutt abonnement» means «Cancel Subscription»)

Hmm…it says at the top of that screenshot

“Expired 7 Nov 2020” - unless my language ability has failed me.

1 Like

Even if it has been cancelled you still should be able to use it until it’s over.

1 Like

Yes indeed. That would explain it.

2 Likes

Problem solved then?

Though I think it’s Norwegian…

2 Likes

But, why would I be availble to login? And I haven’t canceld it, so I am worried it’s an issue that caused it

You can login but just without pro.

1 Like

My PRO works, I am worried it will end of this stuff

If your pro works, then what is the point of this topic. The whole point of the topic is about pro. Your subscription has expired and you need to buy a new one I believe.

1 Like

I am making this Topic because I was worried about my PRO ending with this, it’s also annoying when I need to login every time I Open the app

Hey, I just checked your account. Your subscription is in a “grace period” due to a billing issue. You’ll need to check your payment details to make sure it’ll renew properly, otherwise it’ll cancel automatically in a few days:

4 Likes

So it happend because The biling details might changed?

1 Like

Billing details changed, card expired, or your bank declined it - there’s a bunch of reasons, unfortunately, we can’t see, but Apple may have more information if you get in touch with them. Sorry!

1 Like

Okay, Thank you!

1 Like

what does that mean?

1 Like

TL;DR: if your payment gets declined you still have the subscription for some time
2 Likes