Say hello to America’s newest fire fighter

A Colorado group, USA Firefighting Corp has ordered four Be200s, all four will be built in the United States.
USAFAC co-founder Chris Olson made the announcement before the Colorado Wildfire Matters Review Committee saying the company was in discussions with international financiers to back the initiative’s $500 million proposition.

USAFAC has made a splash recently with proposals about the A-10 and now the Be-200. The company, which first registered its web domain on August 9, 2014, has ambitious goals. It will be interesting to see if their talk translates into something flyable with in the United States at least.

23 Likes

Oh wow! I wish to see this baby in action one day. (Hopefully standing a safe distance away, Lol)

7 Likes

Wait what in the world is this? Next thing you know is that the Russians hand over the AN-225 to help fight the California Fires.

2 Likes

It’s a Be200, a multi engine jet amphibious aircraft

3 Likes

sniff… shes beautiful

3 Likes

That would actually be quite impossible as there is only one AN-225 and it is made strictly for cargo purposes. Also the AN-225s structural integrity couldn’t handle the stress being placed on the aircraft while flying low and fast.I think you meant a joke, but just wanted to tell you.

3 Likes

#Plug

1 Like

They want the A-10? Can a private group eaven do that?

1 Like

I would love to see a firefighting A-10. Now you won’t have to go to the Air Force to be badass. 👍🏻👌🏻

On the other note, a Beriev would be cool to see in the skies. A very unique design.

1 Like

Hello newest firefighter 😉

@KPIT yes, the US Forrestry operates the Bell 209 Fire Cobras (Decommissioned AH1 Cobras) and then some tankers are S2s, P3s etc

It’s Russian… Ew… Leave it to the Russians to make a plane as interesting as that lol, jokes aside I think it’s pretty cool, definitely one of the better Russian planes.

2 Likes

@Chris_Hoover is a firefighter. There’s something to work towards Chris!

1 Like

Hahahahaha funny, I wouldn’t be able to make my way to that 😂

2 Likes

Oh wow this is a amazing aircraft idk why it reminds me of something they’d use in the 90’s maybe the engine on the back?

1 Like

An-225 is from Ukraine, not Russia.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.