Saudia Virtual | Flying Across The Globe | Official Thread

Saudia Virtual

Flying Across The Globe
ifvarbapproved

image | image

Apply | Website | Email | Crew Center

Who Are We?

We are a virtual airline on a mobile flight simulator, Infinite Flight. Our main airline is Saudia, one of the best airlines in Asia. Saudia has operated to over 100 destinations across the globe, and we are operating from Saudia main hub, Jeddah – OEJN/JED.

About Us

Saudia Virtual was founded in March 2021 by Andre Daniel. Saudia is one of the best airline in Asia. We operate many aircraft, ranging from the narrow-body, Airbus A319-100 to the wide-body, Boeing 747-400. What do we offer to you? We offer you to fly with our 3 airlines. They are, Saudia, Saudia Cargo, and Flyadeal. Also, we operated from our main hub, OEJN to over 100 destinations across the globe. So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and explore the world with Saudia Virtual together!

Our Mission

We are Saudia Virtual and known as SVVA, our mission is to be one of the most professional virtual airline, and can provide a realistic experience to our pilots. We always prioritize QUALITY over QUANTITY to our pilots, and we strive to uphold the highest standards of the Infinite Flight Community and IFVARB.

Hi there. I’m Andre Daniel, The Founder and President of Saudia Virtual.

I started making this VA on 1 March 2021. My reason to make SVVA is, to develop my responsibility as a VA president, also I want to feel what it’s like to be a president in a VA. And I’m really glad to lead and make this VA.

I invite you to join us. Why? Because we have amazing airlines, aircraft, and routes! We have over 2000 routes across the globe on our routes database now. Also, we have an advanced Crew Center. And we are based in Saudi Arabia. I’m pleased that you choose to join us. I hope to see you onboard soon and flying across the globe with Saudia Virtual.

See you onboard!

Best regards,
Andre Daniel – Founder & President of SVVA

Our staff team is here to provide you the best experience, and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our staff members!

SLT - Senior Leadership Team
IFC Position
@Gritz Founder & President
@Carlozzz Vice President
@MisterRaf Senior Advisor
OLT - Operational Leadership Team
IFC Position
@BAK_UOV Recruitment Manager
Vacant Route Manager
@Noxu HR Manager
@IFPHG-CARL Event Manager
Vacant Graphics Designer
Vacant Tech Manager
Vacant Media Manager
@Pimpo_Arg Flight Instructor

Want to be a part of the team?

We are also currently hiring for a staff member position! If you are interested in joining the team, please check the details here. Good luck!

Saudia Virtual has 13 unique aircraft types and 5 liveries, ranging from the narrow-body, Airbus A319-100 to the wide-body, Boeing 747-400. Whether you prefer commercial or cargo, Saudia Virtual has it all.

Saudia Fleet

A319-100

A319-100

Aircraft Specifications:
Cruising speed: M0.78
Maximum speed: M0.82
Ceiling: 39100ft
Range: 3100nm

A320-200

A320-200

Aircraft Specifications:
Range: 3300nm

A321-200

A321-200

Aircraft Specifications:
Max speed: M0.82
Range: 3200nm

A330-300

A330-300

Aircraft Specifications:
Cruising speed: M0.82
Max speed: M0.86
Ceiling: 41100ft
Range: 6350nm

B747-400

Boeing 747-400 Queen of The Sky

Aircraft Specifications:
Cruising speed: M0.85
Max speed: M0.92
Ceiling: 45100ft
Range: 7285nm

B777-200ER

Boeing 777-200ER

Aircraft Specifications:
Cruising speed: M0.84
Max speed: M0.89
Ceiling: 43100ft
Range: 5240nm

B777-300ER

Boeing 777-300ER

Aircraft Specifications:
Maximum speed: M0.89
Range: 7370nm

B787-9

Boeing 787-9

Aircraft Specifications:
Maximum speed: M0.90
Range: 7635nm

B787-10

Boeing 787-10

Aircraft Specifications:
Max speed: M0.90
Ceiling: 41100ft
Range: 6430nm

MD-11

MD-11

Aircraft Specifications:
Cruising speed: M0.83
Max speed: M0.88
Ceiling: 43000ft
Range: 6725nm

Saudia Cargo Fleet

B777F

Boeing 777 Freight

Aircraft Specifications:
Maximum speed: M0.89
Range: 4970nm

MD-11F

MD-11 Freight

Aircraft Specifications:
Cruising speed: M0.83
Max speed: M0.88
Ceiling: 43000ft
Range: 3592nm

Flyadeal Fleet

A320-200

A320-200

Aircraft Specifications:
Range: 3300nm

We have 8 ranks, and 5 awards rank. In here, you will see the list of all the ranks that we have, and click here to see what is unlocked on each rank.

Rank Requirements
Cadet None
Second Officer Passed Check Ride
First Officer 20-39 Hours
Sr. First Officer 40-69 Hours
Captain 70-159 Hours
Sr. Captain 160-219 Hours
Fleet Captain 220-399 Hours
Commander 400-799 Hours

Awards

Award Requirements
SkyTeam Award 800-999 Hours
AlFursan Bronze Award 1000-1299 Hours
AlFursan Gold Award 1300-1499 Hours
AlFursan Diamond Award 1500-1999 Hours
AlFursan Ruby Award >2000 Hours

In Saudia Virtual, we operate destinations to Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, South America, and North America. Also, we have a total of more than 2000 routes on our routes database, across the globe! And you can see our routes database and map below.

Saudia Routes Map

SVVA Hub Airports

As a VA, we have Hub Airports that connect airport to airport. These Hub Airports are based on real-world Saudia’s, Saudia Cargo’s, and Flyadeal’s Hub Airports, and Secondary Hub Airports.

Saudia Hubs:

City IATA/ICAO Code
Jeddah JED/OEJN
Riyadh RUH/OERK
Medinah MED/OEMA
Dammam DMM/OEDF

Flyadeal Hubs:

City IATA/ICAO Code
Jeddah JED/OEJN
Riyadh RUH/OERK
Medinah MED/OEMA

Around The World Program

We have a program named Around The World Program. What is the Around The World Program? Around The World Program is a program where pilots can fly ULR Routes from our Main Hub, Jeddah (JED/OEJN) to Oceania, and the Americas with our Long-Hauler aircraft, B777-300ER, and B787-9. The routes are custom routes, so we can explore the world freely! This program is unlocked at rank 8, Commander. ATWP Destinations: San Francisco (KSFO), Seattle (KSEA), Miami (KMIA), Dallas-Fort Worth (KDFW), SP-Guarulhos (SBGR), RJ-Galeao (SBGL), Buenos Aires (SAEZ), Santiago (SCEL), Lima (SPJC), Bogota (SKBO), Perth (YPPH), Adelaide (YPAD), Melbourne (YMML), Brisbane (YBBN), Auckland (NZAA), Nadi (NFFN), and Port Moresby (AYPY).

Saudia Royal Jet Program

SVVA pilots will be able to fly, Saudia Royal Jet Program once they are reaching the rank of SkyTeam Award! With the aircraft listed below from/to any airport, they like to go to! This will give SVVA pilots freedom to explore the world!

SRJ Fleet:
Cessna Citation X
Daher TBM-930
Boeing 747-8 BBJ
Boeing 737-700 BBJ
Boeing 737-900 BBJ
Airbus A318-100 ACJ
Airbus A350-900 ACJ (Use Airbus livery)

SVVATC Program

For IFATC that an official SVVA pilot will be able to file their session and Training Time/Test Time flight to our Crew Center, however, they have to use their SVVA callsign in flight. If they are controlling our event, they are eligible to use the multiplier of the event, regardless of they rank.

Subsidiary

According to real-life, Saudia has a subsidiary, Flyadeal. So we tap into this to make our routes connection bigger!

About Flyadeal
Flyadeal is a Saudi Arabia LCC (low-cost carrier) airline based at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah. It is owned by Saudi Arabia’s flag carrier, Saudia. Flyadeal began operation on 23 September 2017 serving domestic destinations.

Click here to see Flyadeal’s website.

SkyTeam Virtual Alliance

About SkyTeamIF
SkyTeamIF was founded in August 2018 by Air France-KLM Virtual Group and Delta Virtual Air Lines. SkyTeam has been the dream of the leadership of the two Virtual Airlines since the conception of Infinite Flight’s Global Update in 2017 and has grown to include six great VA’s on Infinite Flight. The SkyTeam Alliance has flourished behind the scenes with the integration of AF-KLM and DLVA into a centralized slack, with new SkyTeam VAs joining the force.

SkyTeamIF Thread

Codeshare Partners

As a VA, we are really glad that we have many codeshare routes. Some of their routes are based on real-world codeshares. This enables pilots to fly further, with new routes, airlines, and aircraft! We are currently a partner with the following airlines.

Not Listed
Other Codeshare Partners
Middle East Airlines TAROM
Aerolineas Argentinas Xiamen Air
China Eastern Airlines China Southern Airlines
Czech Airlines Kenya Airways
Royal Air Maroc Gulf Air
Listed By Region

We are using Discord for our communication platform. We have many bots on our server includes games bots, and simple channel grouping to make SVVA pilots easier to use our server. We use Discord to keep everyone knows about anything going on at SVVA.

Discord

We are using Flare for our Crew Center, hosted by VAHost. What are Flare and VAHost? Flare is the latest and greatest of crew centers, offering advanced features such as ACARS, event management, and advanced plugin support, meaning you can customize Flare every which way. And VAHost is what we use to host our Crew Center. Then what is a Crew Center? Crew Center is a place where you can file PIREP, search mainline routes, see your stats, and more! And that’s all are just all in one website! You can see our Crew Center features below.

Crew Center Features
  • Manual PIREP filling
  • Search mainline routes
  • Logbook for all of your PIREPs
  • Live map to see current SVVA pilots flying on the Expert Server
  • Pilot home, with all of the information about your crew center account, and with a news feed
  • Hub to see your hub airport

Why Us?

Saudia is one of the best airlines in Asia, based in Saudi Arabia. In Saudia Virtual, we have 3 mainline airlines, they are, Saudia, Saudia Cargo, and Flyadeal. And more than 45 codeshare airlines. Also, we have many routes with over 2000 routes on our routes database, across the globe. Saudia Virtual also has 13 unique aircraft types with 5 liveries, ranging from the narrow-body, Airbus A319-100 to the wide-body, Boeing 747-400. And that’s all just in one VA, Saudia Virtual. So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and explore the world with Saudia Virtual together!

Requirements

– Must have an Infinite Flight Pro Subs
– Must be at least Grade 3
– Have an active IFC account
– Able to access Discord
– At least 13 years old or above
– No more than 3 Level 2 or 3 Violations in the last 60 days
– Not on the IFVARB Blacklist or Watchlist
– Obtain at least 70% for the written test
– Able to log one flight a month

Apply Now!

Apply For Staff

Application Process

Application Submitted

Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted via IFC within 48 hours for your application status. If you are not have contacted me within 48 hours, please send a message to this account.

Written Test

If your application has been approved, you will be given the written test form, you will be asked for 50 Questions, and the passing mark is 70% (70/100). If you failed the test, you will be able to retest in one week. If you failed the test three times, you will be able to reapply in 1 month.

Check Ride Phase

Once you have passed the written test and joined our Discord server, you will be given your assigned callsign, and you must complete the check ride test. You will behave to complete these three steps:
- 1. Circuit patterns on Unicom.
- 2. Circuit pattern on active airport (GTS)
- 3. Fly inbound to active airspace with APPROACH, GROUND & TOWER frequencies.

You can see the details of the check ride here.

Enrollment to our Crew Center

Then once you have passed the check ride phase, you must register to our Crew Center, please let our staff know after submitting it, then our staff will approve your Crew Center application. And you are all set! You can start flying with us now.

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQs

Q: Can I apply when my Grade is still Grade 2? But I just need a few more landings then I promoted to Grade 3.
A: No, to be your application is approved, you must meet all of the requirements before applying. Failure to do this will result in the application rejected.

Q: I haven’t contacted yet, I have applied about two days ago or so, do I need to reapply?
A: No, if you applied two times or more, your application will be rejected. And if you are not have contacted within 48 hours (2 days) since you have applied, please send a message to this account.

Q: Is the tests difficult?
A: Absolutely, no. The written test is just basic general questions like METAR/TAF, flight operations, ATC/Unicom communication, etc. And the check rides just 3 steps and it just to ensure your Unicom and ATC communication in-game.

92_Discourse_logo_logos-512 @SaudiaVirtual

if.saudiavirtual@gmail.com

Social Media
image @saudiavirtual.if

image Saudia Virtual

Special Thanks To the Following People Who Boosted Our Server!
@Gritz @Thifal_Attaullah
@Yehia_Mohamed

Copyright © 2021 Saudia Virtual

SVVA is not affiliated with the real-world Saudia Group. All trademarks and logos remain the property of their respective owners.
Special thanks to @Baba for the amazing banners above!
39 Likes
03JUL21 / 1200Z - Saudia Virtual Presents: The Mega Jeddah Fly-Out @ OEJN
Saudia Virtual | Flying Across The Globe | Official 2021 Thread
07AUG21/1400Z, 1600Z - Airbus Virtual Presents: "Welcome Back, Airbus A330!" @ LFBO
Prospective VA Staff Request Thread
LOT Virtual | Poland Within Your Reach | Official 2021 Thread
Ethiopian Virtual |The New Spirit of Africa| Official 2021 thread
05JUN21 / 0700Z to 1700Z - The G5 Summit @ OTHH, OMDB, OMAA, OOMS, OERK
Virgin Virtual Group - Welcome to the Future
[FINISHED] 22JUN21/1200Z-1400Z - Indonesia IFATC Takeover
26JUN21 / 1200Z to 2000Z - Malaysia Airlines Virtual Presents: 1 Year Anniversary Fly-Out @ WMKK
Air Europa Virtual | Comfort and Class | New Thread
TAP Air Portugal VA | PORTUGAL never was so close | Official Thread
Qatar Virtual Airways | Official 2021 Thread
Air India Virtual | Star Alliance Member || Official Thread 2021
10OCT21 / 1700Z - VA celebration flyout @ Madrid (LEMD)
Airbus Virtual | The A330 Era is Here | Official Thread

Great thread! Us at vahost are proud to host your website!

4 Likes

Welcome @SaudiaVirtual We are glad to be your partner!

Regards,
@Captainflight
Head of External Affairs | Etihad Virtual

3 Likes

This thread looks so wonderful ^^
I’m really happy to have help you and to be a pilot for SVVA!

Best regards,

Baptiste Desmet

3 Likes

Thanks for hosting our Crew Center!

Thanks! We are glad to be one of your partners too!

Thanks for your help! We’re really happy to have you in Saudia Virtual!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

4 Likes

I must say this is THE best thread I have seen in a while! It looks stunning! Welcome to the VA community SVVA!

4 Likes

Thank you! :)

3 Likes

Wow very nice looking thread. Congrats on approval

3 Likes

Awesome thread guys, I can see a lot of effort put into this one, and it shows! Well done :)

4 Likes

Thanks!😄

Thank you!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

3 Likes

Noice thread, eid mubarak

5 Likes

i still have 9 hrs till thursday

3 Likes

Congratulations on your approval, nice thread!

Jack
CEO
Air Europa Virtual

4 Likes

Thanks, happy Eid Mubarak!

Thanks! Glad to be one of your partners:)

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

2 Likes

What an amazing thread! Proud to be part of this VA. Best luck for you guys!

4 Likes

Welcome to the VA community, Saudia Virtual! Very informative and detailed thread.

3 Likes

Thanks! We’re glad to have you in Saudia Virtual!

Thank you!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

3 Likes

Amazing thread!

3 Likes

Thanks!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

2 Likes