Saudia Boeing 787-9 long haul routes

i was checking Saudia airlines long haul routes 11-12 hours flights! and i only found b777 flights which we don’t have in IF yet for Saudia airlines, i couldn’t find any b789 long haul flights only found MAN to JED which is about 6 hours medium haul flight ,.

any ideas?

I assume you looked here already, right? There’s a Jeddah/Riyadh - Guangzhou route, both starting by the end of this month. Not sure how long it is but it seems to be a long-haul flight.

1 Like

thanks will take a look

1 Like

If I remember correctly, they do operate Boeing 787-9 to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.

• SV840 - 8hrs - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

• SV836 - 8hrs - Jeddah to Singapore

I’ve looked through all flight from Jeddah and Riyadh and couldn’t find any 787-9 flights longer than these two unfortunately. The 11-12hrs flights are still operated by the 777-300ER - to JFK, LAX IAD, etc…

1 Like

Eu sou do Brasil mais amo essas rotas do Oriente médio (:

I was wondering what routes do you get for British Airways A320 domestic in the UK🌍

The typical, probably: Manchester and Birmingham, most likely. You can search up and check for yourself too on FlightRadar24.com :)

Try Saudi to LAX the sceneries are bomb on the way!

If I’m not mistaken, I believe he is trying to do Realistic Long Hauls with the Boeing 787-9. In which case Saudia flies 777-300ER to LAX so that wouldn’t be what the OP is looking for…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.