Saudia Boeing 777-300ER New Livery

PIC ISN’T MINE

Saudia has refreshed their livery. If you notice the tail, it doesn’t have the teal-ish shading like the old livery. This livery has only “SAUDIA” the other one had “SAUDI ARABIAN”. This livery is much more simpler and cleaner. The arabic writing has stayed the same as the old livery. IF should really add this livery for the 777-300ER! HZ-AK22.

29 Likes

Not to be confused with the old livery. This is th new one, old livery request is below

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/saudi-arabian-airlines-b777-300er/39494?u=abdulrhman990

2 Likes

Yes. The one I posted is the new one, your’s is the old livery.

It looks like the colors are like more pale than the other livery, and the Saudi emblem is now completely gold. But I like it anyway

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There is a third 777-300er request for the airline, but it was closed by duplication days ago. But is weird because that request was for the new livery, they confused with the other request which was for the old one.

Here it is:

Saudi Boeing 777-300ER

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Simple is fresh!
Examples:
Turkish Airlines
British Airways
United Airlines
Avianca (new livery)
Finnair
Lufthansa
Air France
KLM

These are liveries that are clean and fresh. Some of these airlines don’t oerate 777’s currently.

1 Like

Is it just me or is that a very steep angle between the ground and plane?

I feel the same.

Isn’t it taking off?

That’s a really nice livery! I’ve always liked “Saudia’s” liveries!

1 Like

They don’t get their 777Xs till maybe 2020ish IIRC.

1 Like

I don’t think Finnair has any 777s. Correct me if wrong.

1 Like

You’re right @LufthansaA340 finnair doesn’t operate a single 777 nor avianca too

Just A330s IIRC

And a few A340s and then they have the A350 coming along

I need this one saudia Boeing 777-300 ER in IF

Beautiful livery! We need it! ❤️

2 Likes

Beautiful livery! hope to see it in IF soon. 😍😍😍😍