too late i guess

4 Likes

My best airplane

4 Likes

Make sure to vote for it. :)

5 Likes

Donโ€™t worry you have my vote ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

5 Likes

Maybe you could combine yours other feature request into one, since they are the same livery.just list the planes itโ€™s on. Would help get more votes as well. ;D

4 Likes

That would violate the rules of #features.

4 Likes

There are a lot of livery feature request that do this. Iโ€™m not sure it violates. Youโ€™re requesting 1 livery.

4 Likes

ask a mod and see if its works

4 Likes

keeping the hopes,.

2 Likes

this Aircraft is very commonly used among Saudia airlines more than the 789 we truly need this livery for long haul flights,.

6 Likes

We need this, out of votes but I want this as well.

3 Likes

i have recently saw the Saudia 777 i love the soft creamy colors of the Saudia livery very beautiful ^_^

3 Likes

Hopefully weโ€™ll see this added with the B777 rework!

3 Likes

the devs sometimes surprise us by adding some liveries on random updates but yeah our best bet is the rework.

the first time i saw the saudia livery was on a 747 and thats pretty much the best 747 livery i have ever seen but tbh Saudia livery looks great on almost any aircraft

4 Likes

I was on saudi b77W plane more than anything from flights to Cairo and new york and Kuala lampur I really love it you got my vote.

1 Like

images
Oh, luxurious Saudia airlines B77W
Daily, Saudi Arabian Airlines flights are very suitable to Los Angeles, Washington DC, London Heathrow, Paris and Dubai

8 Likes

I hope that we can see one of the SAUDIA 777-300s in infiniteflight soon

2 Likes

Ya inshallah ;)

3 Likes

I hope to see it very soon ๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Yes! ๐Ÿ˜ I love it, I hope we will see it in the B777-300 update

5 Likes