Saudia A330-300

Saudia A330 - HZ-AQ30

1.3 years old.

About the airline: Saudia, also known as Saudi Arabian Airlines, is the national carrier airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah. The airline’s main operational base is at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah. King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh and King Fahd International Airport in Dammam are secondary hubs.

The airline is the third largest in the Middle East in terms of revenue, behind Emirates and Qatar Airways.[4] It operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 85 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Domestic and international charter flights are operated, mostly during the Ramadan and the Hajj season. Saudia is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization and joined the SkyTeam airline alliance on 29 May 2012.

Photo Credit

You might want to specify the variant of this A330 (-200 or -300), but I think you should search first. I may be wrong, but I think there is a topic for A330-300 from Saudia.
Anyway, I support your request. 🙂

5 Likes

HZ-AQ30 is an A330-300. The other feature request was closed as it’s old.

5 Likes

Dont forget to vote on your own !!

4 Likes

Hope to see The Saudia livery on the A330, also the B777 which the second largest number in the fleet.
Saudia Fleet

I voted! hope to see others vote too.

3 Likes

@J2S We must vote for this:D

5 Likes

I hope too! Thanks for voting!

4 Likes

This will probably happen in the a330 rework :D I hope it will happen soon

3 Likes

We’re not sure yet wether were getting liveries with this slight rework. Only time will tell!

3 Likes

So If we vote for this it will probobly happen there

3 Likes

no its just shows how many community members asking for it

4 Likes

@Alsbuaie503 please guys don’t forget to vote for this

4 Likes

Used my last vote for this beautiful livery

5 Likes

Bumping this!

This aircraft is frequently used on Hajj flights to Jeddah and Medina from smaller Arab cities. The A330 will do this amazingly :^)

6 Likes

download

Exciting Saudi Airlines A330-300 ;)

9 Likes

I wish I could vote, but Cairo(HECA) to riyadh (OERK) route has to be possible on this beauty.

7 Likes

Just voted. This is actually that we need in A330 fleet in IF, Looking forward always to see new livery.

6 Likes

Let’s vote for this one as part of the Airbus A330 rework, if confirmed!

6 Likes

Congratulations on A330 rework win for the added. Please vote for Saudia A330
Thank you :)

10 Likes

I’m Voted for SAUDIA A333

9 Likes