Saudi Arabian Airlines A330-300 National Day Livery

So Saudia or Saudi Arabian Airlines has a lot of different colourful and unique liveries especially on their 777-300ER’s and A330-300’s, this livery given below is the Saudia National Day livery which was created to celebrate Saudi’s National Day.

The Aircraft still flies today with both International and Domestic routes between Mumbai and Jeddah as well as to Nairobi and domestic routes from Riyadh To Jeddah, Madinah, Dammam etc.

Personally I think this aircraft is a very nice livery. So what makes it different? Firstly the Saudia font on the fuselage has been changed along with colour from navy blue to gold. Secondly instead of the navy tail with gold Saudi arms logo, it has been changed to read ‘Saudia’ ‘السعودية’ in Arabic calligraphy font which complements all the other components really nicely.

Infinite flight has a vast range of different liveries to choose from but I feel that those ‘unique’ or ‘special’ liveries that airlines design for certain purposes or events are not displayed in IF, even though it would be very interesting and fun to see these in the virtual skies

So here are some reasons why we need this aircraft

• We need more ‘special ‘ liveries
  • It would be nice to see in the rework
  • It is a phenomenal sight for airplane spotters

So if YOU want this vote now!

This is a dupe, but the old one is dead for 5 years, so I think you can flag it for closure.

1 Like

Voted! Hope this one is added… We definitely need special liveries ☺️

2 Likes

Mine is very detailed however the previous post like this is just an image.

1 Like

So I believe this can stay. If you can flag the old one it would be better.

2 Likes

Yes i have done

2 Likes

Woah this looks like a completely different airline! I like it

2 Likes

Here is it flying right now

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.