Saudi 787-900 Sunrise flight from Riyadh landing at king abdulaziz international airport at FNF The Arabian Desert

Sunrise at Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport and landing at King Abdulaziz International Airport. 787-9 Expert server. Flight time 1:15. FNF: The Arabian desert.

!

Updated

10 Likes

Beautiful pictures! However, this would belong in the #screenshots-and-videos and unfortunately you are only limited to 10 pictures per post :)

Sorry! I did not know, I did not know it. what I do?

1 Like

787-900??? No such thing.

Great pics tho

2 Likes

Hi there! Nice photos! But as stated above, please move to #screenshots-and-videos and make sure to follow the guidelines:

-IFATC VulicityHD

No worries. Just switch this to the category I listed above and delete enough pictures so that you only have 10

Hey @Capt_Kanter, I’ve changed it for you this time!

Next time, when you’re about to post, make sure to check the guidelines for each category. As @VulicityHD said, since you posted screenshots, they go to screenshot category :)

Hopefully that helps you. If you need any help, don’t hesitate to reach out to a member or regular.
By the way, nice pictures!

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

That’s what we are all here for! Hope to see you in the skies! Good day!

1 Like

I’m sorry but… what did you just call the 787-9?!

Aside from this blunder of immeasurable proportions, these are incredible shots, even if there are too many.

Just some sarcasm - no offense intended

2 Likes

I had confused. I fixed it. 787-9 Thank you!

2 Likes

Nice photos, but make sure it’s set to screenshots and videos please :)

Very nice pictures :-)

Beautiful pictures. I love the first one with all the traffic. Keep it up!

787-900?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.