Saturday Spotting at Los Angeles Intl Airport, Los Angeles, California ( VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENTS IN HOLLYWOOD SPOTTING )

Happy Saturday from Los Angeles, California πŸ‘‹πŸŒ΄πŸ“Έ I arrived here last night from Fort Lauderdale 🏝️πŸ›₯️ after a pretty long flight on the one and only Spirit Airlines. I’m here for my cousins volleyball 🏐 tournament which had just finished about 3 hours ago and thankfully we won πŸ† so this trip wasn’t all for nothing πŸ˜‚ but now they all wanted to hit the Santa Monica Pier which I’d be going to later but we had to first do some plane spotting since some LAX spotting is a MUST do if in LA πŸŒ΄πŸ“Έ however unlike my trip here in June I would also be visiting a new spot for me which is Proud Bird which is a restaurant and museum like place with some nice plane models and an outdoor deck and also provides great views of the arrivals into Runway 25L vs the In N Out πŸ” only providing views of aircraft landing on RWY 24R but we’d be visiting both today just wanted to check our Proud Bird first since I’ve never been there and I quickly set up my camera and all my equipment ready to do some spotting! 😎

You can never go wrong with your first spot being a Boeing 757-200, anyways this United B752 is coming in from its 6 hour flight to Boston sounds like fun eh? Well it would be better than my flight here at least πŸ˜… But on a serious note I’m kind of sad seeing these planes go. 😭

Here comes American Airlines in their much newer Airbus A321 from my favorite hub of theirs and my most visited airport, Miami! 🏝️😎

Looks like a regular AA A321 on the outside right? Well it’s not. This one of their specially configured A321s known as the β€œA321T” with the T standing for transcontinental, they are used on flights primarily from New York City πŸ—½πŸŽ to San Francisco, LA πŸŒ΄πŸ“Έ and Orange County near the west coast land of the mouse 🐭🏰 the reason is because of the insane profits made on this route since JFK β†’ LAX is the busiest domestic route so there is many premium offerings on this route! I’ve flown Flagship First on this aircraft in June and it was a FANTASTIC experience it’s sad to see these get refurbished with their Oasis hard product soon but let’s just move on.

As soon as I heard these GE90s from far I rushed to my camera to get a shot of this Air France Boeing 777-300ER after its flight from Paris CDG, France πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

Here is Spirit Airlines on their less exhausting service from AAs main home of Dallas DFW 🀠directly competing with them but I think American is the superior airline both in service and aircraft at DFW.

After an hour here at proud bird, I left to set up my next spotting base at the iconic In N Out πŸ” by RWY 24R which had just reopened recently and was BUSY but I understood why since another Boeing 777-300ER was coming so I got in position and caught the American Airlines B77W coming in after its flight from London, UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§β˜•οΈ it’s really sucks to see AA having a small long haul market here only serving LHR, Sydney, Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί and Tokyo Haneda, Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ year round with Auckland, New Zealand πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ seasonally hope expansion is on the way!

Flights to San Francisco are just really popular here as well as the NYC πŸ—½πŸŽ flights if not busier. Southwest being of those big players in the Hollywood β†’ Bay market and here is a WN Boeing 737-800 after its hop from SFO.

Alaska Airlines is a pretty big player here at LAX but NO WHERE near as the market they have up at Seattle Tacoma but they do compete heavily with Delta on the SEA β†’ LAX market with Delta having hubs in both airports so here is one of their B739s coming in from Alaskas home!

Speaking of Delta, here is one of their ANCIENT Airbus A319s coming in from Denver. The interior however tells a different story about its age.

And finally no LAX trip is complete with an East Asian Airbus A380 or any A380 and here is Korean Air with theirs after a flight from Seoul Incheon, South Korea πŸ‡°πŸ‡· but I soon took down my equipment and made my way over to the Santa Monica Pier to simply enjoy the rest of my time here in Hollywood before catching a red eye flight in a few hours back on the magic school bus to Fort Lauderdale 🏝️πŸ›₯️ so stay tuned for that and always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘‹

10 Likes

My beloved 757 will never be forgotten 😭 I hope πŸ™ I’m mad at United for starting to discontinue them πŸ˜”

3 Likes