Welcome Infinite Flight pilots to this Saturday Night Flight, all servers event. This week we will take a little breather from recent highly structured events, but at this time we will have procedures.
This week we will be flying with our B737’s to Los Angeles International Airport. They Will be Full ATC Services on Southern California on ATC Playground. So bring Your Favorite 737. :)
Select any B737 you like and pick it up for its final leg from KSAN San Diego International Airport to KLAX Los Angeles International Airport to complete your flight. Follow a slightly out of the way route for your flight or direct if you prefer. See NOTAM for Saturday Night Flight Procedures.
22 full hours to join and enjoy this event.
An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.
•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.
•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.
•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here. Be Sure to read the NOTAM for special conditions.
Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.
• Saturday October 10th 2015
• Event Start Time - 19:30 ZULU (12:30PM PDT)
• Event End Time - 017:30 ZULU Sunday Oct 11th (10:30AM PDT Sunday Oct 11th)
• Region Of The Week: Southern California
• Objectives: Don’t Try To Crash. Complete your flight from KSAN to KLAX.
• Aircraft type: Boeing 737 BBJ / 700 / 800 and 900
NOTAM: See Saturday Night Flight Procedures for 10/10/2015.