Saturday Calls For Spotting! @KPHX (1 of 2)

Hello guys!

Saturday calls for spotting! And since there some good liveries coming in, I went spotting! Oh wait I just repeated myself. Oh well.

Anyway, it’s been rainy all week and cloudy which is a precious rarity here so I take advantage of it anytime I can.

Today I went again with my friend @Brody_Swiatek and we had a fun time. Let’s get into it!

First up today is an ETOPS -800 from LAX

Second up today is this American A320

Next up we have this Delta A321 from the Salt Lake of Cities

Now we have my only beacon shot of the day :(. Why are tiny red lights so hard to catch?

5th now is @Luke_Sta’s Canyon Blue -800 without scimitars! Which is 1 of only 4 planes left like this!

Phoenix decided to screw us over again and switch runways early again leaving us scrambling to get to another spot before we missed some of the other planes we wanted to see.

smoking tug

another good catch today is the Delta A330 from Atlanta. Finally got tire smoke and not the light poles

9th today is another SWA 737 greasing on 26

And 10th today is Colorado One again ironically coming from Denver, Colorado.

And that’s it for part 1! Part 2 is coming tomorrow and there’s some more specials in there as well!

Favorite?

0 voters

Rate!

0 voters

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

-AviationFreak

25 Likes

First, I like it. I know it I well be first
I like the butter 🧈 landing

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Cool pictures!

2 Likes

For me it is a 10/10 for the pictures. (In my town we don’t have a lot of plane who take off or landing🥲)

1 Like

Thanks Jacob!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Glad you liked them!

1 Like

yay

there’s actually 4 left (N8638A, N8648A, N8649A, and N8650F), but regardless, nice to see one still around.

which I flew (this exact reg) into PHX back in 2017 when it was still a Canyon Blue

Nice shots! As usual the SWA ones are my favorites.

2 Likes

Ok I changed it. That’s really cool and thanks so much!

2 Likes

You gotta use a bigger net that covers more surface area, then you’re more likely to catch something.

Great photos by the way, I like #9 best!

2 Likes

Another Endangered Species

2 Likes

What is a bigger net?

@KTJ_Mitchell I know. Who knows how long those ones have

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.