SATA/Azores Airlines Dash 8 Q-400

Another great plane in the SATA/Azores Airlines fleet. Since the Island Air Q-400 livery was added, I’m assuming that adding another Q-400 livery shouldn’t be a big issue.

(not my photo)

Check out my other SATA/Azores Airlines feature requests:

23 Likes

Never heard of it before but it’s beautiful, where does it fly and what route?

2 Likes

This one in particular flies between the Azores Islands (a group of islands near Portugal)

2 Likes

Love sata
Is sad that we not have IT yet

1 Like

I’ve flown from Terceira to Ponta Delgada on a SATA Dash 8 Q400. It’s awesome & I really hope this livery gets added!

Wonderful livery, matches perfectly the Q400.

1 Like

Can’t wait for global and being able to fly around the azores. I really hope the SATA livery is added. I flew on a SATA q400 in real life, really cool and good looking airplane.

SATA and Air Azores are 2 awesome airlines that few people know about

Another cool-looking livery. The geometric-shaped bird on the side is awesome.

1 Like

I already talked about this on a post several years ago (dunno where that is!) and some guy told me it was not a DashQ-800 (probably a newbie). Im happy to know that people are interested in this, and I really hope it gets added, since SATA has no aircraft in IF and there are little portuguese carrier liveries in IF.
Hope it gets added

1 Like

I agree hopefully more Portuguese airlines get represented in IF!

BUMP this is a really great looking dash would lovebirds to do some island hopping in Azores with that beauty

It flies around madeira(LPMA) right?

Wow. I really want this livery. It would make me join Azores Virtual.

My vote has been cast. Since the Azores now have updated scenery, this livery would be fantastic.

1 Like

Yes, it operates many national and international routes.

Aaaaand you have my vote @Nathan

1 Like

Actually they are just one airline. SATA is just the subsidiary of Air Azores.

SATA/Azores is based in the other Portuguese archipelago, Azores, which is a hidden treasure in the Atlantic. The airline flies a few routes to Europe and America, but it mostly connects the islands of Azores in this plane, althought it also flies to Madeira.

2 Likes

I herd they still fly the A310:)

1 Like

You have my vote on this. I’ve actually flown on the SATA Dash 8 Q400 on a flight from Terceira / Lajes Air Base to Ponta Delgada. Its an awesome airplane that’s surprisingly quiet and comfortable for a turbo prop.