SATA/Air Azores VA - CEASING OPERATIONS -

Azores Airlines Virtual Official Thread
The Atlantic and you

Azores Airlines Virtual is an infinite flight based virtual airline, it flies around the Azores Islands and also serves other destinations worldwide. We have a friendly staff that is attentive and helpful to problems inside the Virtual Airline.

D34453E7-0C96-4138-8927-F34A732EC485

Our routes:
Despite having a small route network, we offer a good variety of flights and routes to/from the Azores Islands, our network can serve as a helpful connecting point in the Atlantic Ocean to Europe or to the United States.

Inter-Island flights (Handled by SATA Azores Express):

Encaminhamentos_Blue_660x327px_MAR_2015_EN

International flights:

MapaRotas_Web_736px_72dpi_may2016

Our staff:
Our staff is full of friendly and attentive people, who would be cheerful with your presence
STAFF:
CEO: @Flying_Ant
Flight Manager: @HFP
Event Manager: @Manuel_Macedo
Flight Logger: @HFP
Moderator: @Narruto_Mieumieu

Our fleet:

Our fleet is quite small, composed by Airbus and Bombardier manufactured aircraft. These aircraft operate in either inter-Island flights to international flights.

Cessna 172: 1 Aircraft (0 on order)
Bombardier Dash Q400: 6 aircraft (0 on order)
Airbus A320: 3 aircraft (0 on order)
Airbus A321: 1 aircraft (5 on order)
Airbus A330: 1 aircraft (0 on order)

Offer an In-Flight entertainment programme:

We offer a IFE that displays videos,music and other interesting stuff. You can watch it during your flight as it increases realism and your fun.
This is NOT mandatory

IFE link soon to be displayed.

Pilot Related:

We have a semi-crew center on our discord that let’s pilots fill he PIREPS form and much more. we also posses a Flight School that has some tips on flying our aircraft.

SP

Interested?

If you are interested you can join us by clicking on the link bellow that will redirect you to our website where you will have to fill a form that will be then reviewed in the next 24 hours.

https://sataairazoresvirtualinfiniteflight.weebly.com

Azores Airlines Virtual IF
The Atlantic and you

5 Likes

Today is a great day for Portuguese VA’s in deed!
Proud to be a partner/staff member of your VA!
The VA is very well built, and i love the sensation of proximity with all members that you dont often get in big VA’s. All the routes are scenic, and it is simply amazing. It has every aspects that i look for in a VA! Best of luck to SATA/Air Azores, and also to the new CEO!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, proud of our partnership!

2 Likes

This virtual airline is awesome to fly within the Azores Islands, being a staff member here, I can say this and TAPVA are amazing, the two VA’s have an identical friendly atmosphere.

3 Likes

PLEASE READ
Because of member inactivity, I am closing this VA and going onto a new course:( I am very sad for this moment as I enjoyed my time here, bothly as a member and a CEO, but unfortunately, for a VA to work and for everyone to have a fun experience, it needs to be active, which was not the case. it was one year of operations which will be kept in my mind and I am sorry for all of those who joined and/or would like to join.
Thank you
Flying_Ant CEO of Azores VA

Very sad to hear about that. Hopefully when you do LATAM VA you will get more members! Good luck for the future

Thank you, you followed and helped this VA, unfortunately it did not work out, but we will keep on being partners with my following VA!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.