Sashaz55’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ PAJN

Honestly that was really good, you’ve definitely gotten ALOT better and it shows… sequencing was spot on, clearances were good, transition altitude was good…

GOOD JOB

1 Like

Open at GCLP patternwork accepted

Still open.

Still here.

Closed due to no one coming 😞

Good airports to control are EDDL, KCLT, EBAW, KPSP. They have parallel runways and you could practice the exit runway and cross procedure.

Make sure you grab airport’s with enough wind to make one side of the runway red colour. Pilots will be more motivated to go to th green runways.

Try and stay open for at least 45 mins. When you reply to your original post, your thread will appear in the ‘Latest’ category and people will see it. Write where you will open and for how long you’re planning to be there. And invite people to come and fly for you and give you feedback.
Don’t close earlier than you promised to stay open.

And yes, it’s a patience game. Stick with it and don’t let it get to you. Many have been there before you. You’ll get there.

If you haven’t already, I suggest you make a point a viewing and understanding the IFATC tutorials on YouTube.In particular check tutorials on:

• Ground Control
  • Tower Arrivals
  • Tower Departures
  • the art of sequencing
  • the perfect ATC test

You will see a number of things applied in these IFATC tutorial videos on YouTube. From this I have derived a list of Golden Rules you can start off with when controlling on Training Server.

1. Watch aircrafts on your platform. Good Ground control is important. Use hold position and give way instructions. Give way instructions are sometimes given before a taxi instruction.
  2. Understand the concept of the Pattern. Know your departure, crosswind, downwind, base and final legs.
  3. every new inbound always first gets a pattern entry instruction, to inform the pilot how he should approach
  4. Every runway change always first gets a pattern entry instruction
  5. sequencing is your friend ”. Very important. It is used to tell pilots who to follow.Re-sequence if this helps to provide clarity. Extend downwind, I’ll call your base, and speed instructions are not meant for sequencing. Use sequence instructions, as many and as often as is needed.
  6. Use I’ll call your base, to delay the base turn of an inbound aircraft. Apply this to create space to allow outbound aircrafts to depart, or to avoid clashes with other aircrafts.
  7. aircrafts remaining in the pattern get a touch and go with an exit turn direction. This is needed only once. After this, the pilot will assume the same exit direction (number 1, cleared for the option, after the option make left traffic).
  8. Timely clearance for landing or for the option
  9. landed aircrafts all get a runway exit instruction . Know your exit procedures
  10. an inbound aircraft only gets one (1) landing/option clearance.

And…don’t forget to have some fun 😊

GCLP has two Parallel runways.

You’re welcome

Open at GCLP patternwork accepted.

I’ll stop by

1 Like

Still open!

Sorry I have to go @Cpt_Alpha32

Hello I am now open at GCLP if you want to come by thanks.

1 Like

Still open.

1 Like

Still here!

1 Like

Hey guys still here if nobody comes will close soon.

1 Like

Am now closed

1 Like

Open at PAJN

1 Like

Still open

1 Like

Still here.