SAS: Up in Smoke. ECKH-KSFO

Haha @Thunderbolt come on, I’m not that bad… You’ve seen my other threads I almost always land without any casualties

Eh it wasent a biggie I got it sorted out I was respect I flew like a airliner under 250 the whole time, I got it resolved but It happened

1 Like

But why did they ghost you if you were following procedures and not doing aerobatics the whole time?! Glad you could get it sorted out though

1 Like

Guess just because I was a fighter in crowded airspace???

1 Like

Oh well at least you could get it sorted out

Yep I agree

1 Like

By the way a Kalttia 727 just departed KMIA if you wanna get a screenshot I’m just informing dont come after me

Well, earlier today, I landed quickly at KSFO (185 knots in a very light 777-200er) and I turned up on climb (touch and go), got an 18 knot gust, and drifted in the air for about half the runway perpendicular to where the planes nose was pointing… (on training) I almost got an acrobatics violation after doing a full 540° and going vertical downwards 😐

1 Like

@IF787 that bad😂

Plus there was a good ATC there, so… 😐

1 Like

There was good atc? On the TRAINING server! How😱

They are always clueless! Absolutely no idea what they’re doing there. The only real good training server people are the ones with a tracking thread

I still don’t understand how you went inverted…

1 Like

I started drifting sideways and I just kinda went wrong and then stalled. When it stalled we flipped

1 Like

Ive never seen that, I did however see someone on casual fly an approach into KLAX 25R inverted not that long ago in an A380 😂

1 Like

And I oop that’s pretty wack

I got a screen recording of it, but I can’t upload it here. Your just gonna have to take my word for it

1 Like