UPDATE: NEW LIVERY REVEALED
https://check-in.dk/sas-praesenterer-nyt-livery-i-naeste-uge/ (Will have to translate article)
- SAS has invited the press to a conference in Copenhagen to unveil a new livery on its first A350 aircraft.
- The livery hasn’t been changed in 21 years.
- SAS has released a teaser video on social media teasing parts of the new livery on its A350:
When combining the teased images in the video, this is the result:
- Notice the faded white font at the front of the aircraft…
From the first link above to the article, this is a concept livery from the teased images:
(Obviously subject to change - different shading, color, etc.)
…In comparison, this is the original livery on the A350:
- Looks like the red/orange on the engine is going away, seems to be replaced by a thin line of blue.
- I truthfully dislike the purple on the concept livery… hopefully it’s a brighter shade or a darker shade of blue.
- It’s nice to see they’re going to paint “SAS” in large letters at the front of the aircraft, increasing brand awareness.
- But… the rest of the aircraft looks like it’ll be the stereotypical Eurowhite livery…
What are your thoughts?