SAS (regional jet airX) CRJ-900 new livery

Photo by *Jevgeni Ivanov https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9626996?utm_campaign=iOS&utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=iOS+App#modal-large-photo The company was founded on 25 September 2015 by the decision of the Estonian Government,[9] following the bankruptcy and liquidation of the previous national carrier, Estonian Air. It reuses the IATA code (EE) and callsign (REVAL) of Aero Airlines, which itself ceased operations early 2008. Operations started on 8 November 2015. Its first flight left Tallinn for Amsterdam on 8 November 2015, the first flight with Estonian service on the same route was on 20 January 2016.

Why I’m Requesting this because I really love the new sas livery and think this will suit the CRJ very well I mean look for yourself we currently have the new livery on the 350 but we need this on the smaller birds aswell which operates on the Norwegian market aswell which the 350 doesn’t yet so really appreciate if you guys will support me getting this in the sim

Ooh that looks pretty neat! 😍

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmm…

I quite like it actually!

1 Like

Looks cool

1 Like

As a lot of you may know, I don’t like the new SAS livery at all. But I am willing to admit that it looks ok-ish, maybe even good on the CRJ.

1 Like