SAS joining SkyTeam!

Those are terrible odds then 😬

1 Like

Definitely…

Hey! I won 50 SEK ($5 on a good day) on a Trisslott a few weeks ago!

4 Likes

I won 60kr last week! Triss är det ända man ska köra. (Förutom stryktipset då)

1 Like

Happy cakeday schyllberg!! 🥳🥳🥳

3 Likes

Happy birthday cake dear @schyllberg

2 Likes

Ah, yes! Happy cake day @schyllberg . You are the line between heaven and hell here😅

2 Likes

ITA is about to do the same thing but in reverse once the deal with LH is approved.

1 Like

Happy Cakeday @schyllberg

2 Likes

Since the beginning of the pandemic, I’ve actually thought they would bounce back. Now, due to Stock-emissions and so on, the stock were quite low. It was however more of a “heart investment” other than “brain investment”…

3 Likes

That I can totally understand. Sucks to loose all that money regardless. Hopefully it’ll bounce back to previous levels at least once things calm down.

2 Likes

Yeah, sold them to get a tax deduction. Nonetheless, it’s great that our national airline survives (At least for a bit longer). Now they just need to move the headquarters home to Denmark ;))

2 Likes

Home would be the largest capital, where it currently is located already ;)

3 Likes

can’t believe China southern is in an alliance but I guess you can’t do codeshare with members from other alliances if you’re already in one

1 Like

Definitely happy that our airline in Scandinavia manages to survive, but a downside at least for me with the alliance change. I fly mostly star alliance airlines and hold a EuroBonus Gold card (star alliance gold) which really is a great benefit when traveling. I will probably be transferred to Elite Plus in SkyTeam when SAS changes alliance and transfers the EuroBonus over to the SkyTeam, but will unfortunately affect my travel pattern negatively.

1 Like

Given that LH is purchasing a majority share in ITA Airways, I wouldn’t be surprised if AZ joins Star Alliance in the near future.

4 Likes

Yeah, but SAS and ITA, SAS is so much bigger and more useful. You can fly SAS all over Scandinavia.

1 Like

Good God almighty, that’s a nice wad of USD over here. A cool $4200 gone just like that 😵‍💫

2 Likes

For LH long-haul is where the money lies. ITA already has more widebodies than SAS with more to join in the coming months. For the same reason LH is also interested in TAP (besides the need for Star Alliance to preserve their South America market share). The Italian market is also more important to LH.

2 Likes

Why on earth would SAS leave from such a great alliance? (Okay I know why but whatever)

3 Likes