SAS Boeing 737-800

I’ve waited so long for it. I think it will be a great addition. Easier to connect Scandinavia :) #connectscandinavia #scandinavia #scandinavianairlines

(Credits: Bryan Whitelegg, jetphotos.com)

Yes! I LOVE this livery, you have my vote!

4 Likes

I like it! You’ve snagged my vote. Make sure you give credit for the photos!

3 Likes

Great livery, would be awesome to have 😍

just make sure to only add one pic to the request, I won’t give a recommendation of which one of the two to pic as they both look gorgeous

2 Likes

Now i have to remove a vote from something… not even mods have unlimited votes. Shame.

16 Likes

Don’t worry brother @schyllberg, I’ve chucked in a vote for you too. 🤙🏾

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks. I managed to find a request i could remove a vote from :)

3 Likes

Aw man I love this too. Time to go remove another vote from something sigh 👀

6 Likes

We should petition for unlimited votes. I mean, who’s opinion is more important than ours?

13 Likes

LOVELY! YOU HAVE MY VOTE TO 24984923498§9829892839823.1%! Finally something Swedish!

3 Likes

This simply can’t go unnoticed. At least I hope it doesn’t 👀

3 Likes

Yes please, you deff got my vote!

1 Like

That livery is a MUST for sure.

1 Like

I agree - this is a great livery for a great aircraft. Its a must!

1 Like

OMG YES we need this awesome bird it will,make an Norwegian really happy to have this VOTED

1 Like

Voted! Flown on this bird (and similar variants) countless times for the hop between Oslo and Bergen. I find the livery quite boring when comparing it to other liveries, but there’s just something about it that makes it special. Not sure what it is (might be because I’m from Scandinavia ;) ).

4 Likes

Same here, fly it almost every year to and from destinations in Europe. I personally think it looks much better on the B737 then on an Airbus. Oh, and connecting Scandinavia with this one would be a dream. It has actually been the dream since the start of Infinite Flight for me!

4 Likes

You have no idea for how long i wanted to do this!

CONFIRMED

Big thanks to @Jonas_Sundt-Bjordal for requesting it!

And here you have her:

26 Likes