Wow! Such a great day for SAS.
5 new routes from Stockholm have just been announced, two of which launch 26th of Mars 2017. The rest starts at three different days in the middle of 2017.
The routes are as following:
- Stockholm - Munich (All year, starting 26th of March 2017, operates all days without Fridays)
- Stockholm - Krakow (All year, starting 26th of March 2017, operates on Thursdays and Sundays)
- Stockholm - Lisbon (Summer Route, starting 25th of June 2017, operates Thursdays and Sundays, ends 6th of August 2017)
- Stockholm - Shannon (Summer route, starting 1st of August, operates Tuesdays and Saturdays, ends 7th of October 2017)
- Stockholm - Pristina (Summer route, starting 1st of August, operates 8 times in the period 1st of August to 26th of August)
SAS also highers the amount of domestic departures daily to Gothenburg and Malmö, as well as to Helsinki, Milan and Amsterdam.
Many of the routes are going to be flown by the new SAS A320neo which I totally love. What are your thoughts?