SAS A330, Do you like SAS?

Has anyone ever flown on SAS? Let me know in the comments! I think it’s a great airline !

1 Like

Question based topics like that are not permitted there as far as I’m concerned, because it is a path to “What is your favourite knob manufacturer for Airbus?” (© schyllberg). However, it seems that if the OP would add info about the flight it can belong in #screenshots-and-videos

4 Likes

I’ve flown the SAS a330 a couple times! It’s a nice plane and a nice airline! I do prefer Norwegian over them because they fly the 787, offer free WiFi, modern and new aircraft nicer livery in my opinion etc. but that’s my preference! SAS is great!

1 Like

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

We are glad to have you here but before reading please read through the rules and take a look at the post below! Glad to have you with us and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask anyone in the community we would be more than happy to help you out!

This is a vague post perhaps as advised enough add a few screenshots and you can justify this thread. But please take into consideration screenshot rules as well when recreating it. Fantastic photo by the way looks great, loving the suns reflection.

Happy Flying
Cign :)