Santiago to Toronto

Hi guys.I was done making a flight from Santiago to Toronto.Here is the information about the flight.This is my first time made a flight using Infinite Flight livery.

Aircraft:Airbus A350-900
Livery: Infinite Flight
Flight time:9 hours 49 minutes
Callsign: Infinite Flight 9889 Heavy
Route:SCEL PDH KALER DGO32 ESLAR VTN26 DONTI ESNOX 3050S/7129W TOY DALUS NUXUP ATEDA ELASA ASEPU IREMI ILMAR JCL KALAR ATATU BTE TRU VAKUD EVRED GYV DALUD UGUPI BUXOS TORIL TBG ARNAL ATUVI UCL XOPLI IKBIX PEAKY LBV CRG SAV BLAAN EMCET RYCKI LUNDD ILLSA EWESS RICCS 4201N/7923W OXMAN MYPAL LINNG SEDAB DEGRO 4333N/7929W VERKO DARPU DANIP MASAR 4322N/7952W LOBKO CYYZ

Here is some pictures of this flight

*Starting at gate 15 SCEL

*Take a screenshot with @MishaCamp at the background

*Climbing from Santiago to cruising altitude:FL350
Screenshot_2020-05-20-05-18-05-749_com.fds.infiniteflight

*I realized @MishaCamp also doing same flight with me.

*After 9 hours flight, it’s time for landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport.

*After landing at Runway 06R, taxiing to parking 175A

*My flight status

*Finally 700 hours flight time

It was a great flight.Next flight is from Toronto to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia using Ethiopian Airlines Airbus A350-900.I hope you enjoy it.☺️☺️

6 Likes

Hello! Thank you for sharing these awesome shots! Looked like a blast. Be sure when posting to not have any aircraft tags/callsigns as well as aircraft boxes in the distance and status bars at the bottom. This helps display your images at their full potential. You can find more about this categories requirements below.
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/about-the-screenshots-and-videos-category-updated/404833/4

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the information.I will fix it.

1 Like

You should use the replay mode to take your screenshots!