Santa Tracking! | LiveFlight

Merry Christmas from LiveFlight!

Santa will be flying around Singapore for a while, track him here:

13 Likes

I think he goes faster than 108 knots.

3 Likes

No he doesn’t, otherwise the presents fall off.

11 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

Um Cameron, at the moment Santa is flying at about 60 knots… it would take a 747 cruising at 490 knots 44 hours to circumnavigate the equator, and so Santa considerably more.

Plus that doesn’t include Mince Pie and Sherry time!

2 Likes

My sister (5 years old) said:
" Passengers flying in a plane tonight are so lucky! They can see Santa! "

I thought: " Poor pilots…" 😂

8 Likes

Santa would disintegrate from the acceleration and speed required to reach every child in one “night”.

3 Likes

He wouldn’t but there’s no point, all the presents would have fallen off. Then Max would have to make a “you had one job” post :)

1 Like

There are multiple Santa’s working in parallel… geez…

1 Like

Just imagine the number of parents that have to wake-up this night… :)

1 Like

I like how Santa only visits Pulao Tioman Airport, like everyone who lives on the island has been naughty, but not the Tower Controller. :) Hope he gets up to Yorkshire soon…

1 Like

It’s slow tonight, he’s having some engine troubles (Rudolph’s fallen asleep again) so might have to wait until tomorrow :/

merry christmas @carmalonso

Likewise, Mr Jatt!

1 Like

Maybe you could persuade Rudolph to drink some of santas whiskey. A few bottles will keep him awake all night. ;)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Actually I think you’ll find Santa is exempt from the laws of physics and uses quantum singularities, warp drives and magic to get round all the kids.

So nyer to you oh unbeliever.

8 Likes

Looks like Santa works as an ATC in I.F.

2 Likes

Santa is in two places at once this evening. Find number 2 :)

@carmalonso u sure? Can only find 1, but have also seen @divebuddha @Leodhasach and a city named after @Carson.

2 Likes