Sansa Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX

Source

This feature request is for a Sansa C208B Grand Caravan.

Sansa Airlines is the flag airline of 🇨🇷 Costa Rica 🇨🇷 and they fly regional flights only in Costa Rica, except a flight to Costa Esmeralda, Nicaragua. They operate a fleet of only Cessna 208B Grand Caravans, 9 total, consisting of 5 Cessna C208B Grand Caravans and 4 Cessna C208B Grand Caravan EXs. The airline has a hub in San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO/MROC), and flies to the following destinations:

Airports marked with a are not currently in Infinite Flight, and airports marked with a [/] are default airports that aren’t edited. I hope to join IFAET soon and fix this list so all missing airports are there and all airports in Costa Rica in need of editing are edited, basically making a project Costa Rica.

Source

The Cessna C208B Grand Caravan EX is a modified version of the Cessna C208B Grand Caravan which is a variant of the Cessna 208 series. The difference between the 208B and 208B EX is the engine type, aircraft range, and max payload. The EX has a Pratt & Whitney PT6A-140 engine, giving it an 11 knot faster speed that the 208B, as well as 94 fpm (feet per minute) higher climb rate. The aircraft has a max payload that is 90 lbs more than the 208B. The one bad difference is that the EX has a shorter range of 964 nms (nautical miles) unlike the 208B’s 1040 nms.

Source
Source

This is not a duplicate, it is a different variant of aircraft than my other similar feature request.

‘Scuse me but it looks like you posted the same thing twice.

1 Like

See this 🙃

2 Likes

If you don’t want it or don’t think the IFC will want it, simply don’t vote. No need to impose your thoughts on others. Vote or don’t vote, its simple.

5 Likes

The 777-200ER has different engines yet its still a 777-200ER. The Caravan 208B and Caravan 208EX, even though they have different engines are still the same aircraft.

Just wanted to clarify, the EX and the Standard B model are identical. The frame, gear, wings, prop, fuel tanks, etc are all the same.

11 Likes