San Francisco to Charlotte (Golden Gate Flyout)

Flew from San Francisco to Charlotte NC today for the event hosted by @Generic_Flyer and @Topgottem! Thank you to everyone who made this event possible. Especially the ATC controllers, I know it’s not easy!

Server: Expert
Aircraft: A321-200 (American Airlines)
Route: KSFO-KCLT
Flight time: 4 hours 14 minutes

Parked at the gate, I’m the American closest to the United

Blasting out of San Francisco! We had somewhat of a parallel takeoff with the United 737.

Banking as we began our beautiful climb to FL350

Cruising over Kansas 🥱😴

On short final runway 18L

Touchdown! Arrival in Charlotte Douglas Intl

Parked at the gate

Thanks for viewing!

24 Likes

Thanks for joining are event! It was fun to co-host, glad you could join! Nice photos!

1 Like

Honor to have you at our event. I love the 4th image!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you! And thanks for hosting such a great event!

@777_heavy found you!

btw, beautiful parallel takeoff, it makes sfo objectively the best airport (totally not biased because it’s my home airport)

Oh, wow! How did you find me?? Yes, I love flying into sfo and it was a great place for an event! That’s cool that it’s your home airport!! Wish I lived close to a bigger airport, don’t get too much aviation action near me :(

1 Like

He was the proud ATC so thats how, I think? Help

1 Like

Yeah, I know but there were so many planes. Must have been a lot of scrolling…

1 Like

It was a bummer I didn’t get to join the event myself, I never had the time to do a real flight.
However I did get do some sightseeing. It was fun to see all the participants and parallel landings, for a event I helped made with my friend @Generic_Flyer, we accomplished something I never thought would happen, its definitely a memory to be remembered!

It was a amazing to see the peek traffic with 1/3 of all ES arrivals going to SFO. Thank you do everyone that joined and participated! And thankyou to @Generic_Flyer @Dan @jacrock @BreezeVirtual for making all this possible! I feel proud and honored to have been apart of this amazing event.

Thank you too all!

2 Likes

does anyone know why there is the little box in the corner of the screen when u take a screenshot???

1 Like

No idea. I only noticed that after I posted, and I used the screenshot feature in IF. Does that happen to anyone else??

1 Like

It happens to everyone, I’m not sure how to get rid of it but it has to do with the ingame time.

2 Likes

Sweet pics 👍👍

1 Like