Samsung Tab S4's owners

Hello, good evening,
I currently own the Google Pixel C for IF (One of the best tablets by the way, 😏) and I would like to know if any of you own the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 because I would like to know how it works in general and with IF. In the event that I can switch from Google to Samsung.
Thank you for your answers!

1 Like

This should help you out! 😉

2 Likes

Did you realize that’s an old topic?
———
Also to answer your question. If the Tab S3 runs everything on High I will expect the S4 to be able to do just the same. I also own a Google Pixel C but looking to switch to the S4 due to the reliability Samsung offers. Let me know how it goes as I’m looking to buy the same device. You can also contact @Kirito_77 or @Starley if you have more questions as they are your “go to android guys”.

3 Likes

Hi, I have the s4 and with me it runs perfectly, I was actually going to buy the s3 and ended up buying the s4 :)

2 Likes

know that by nature, Samsung’s Android overlayer is heavy, so that’s why I wonder about the power of this tablet. And actually the only test that shows the true power of an IF device is if it does not lag too much when there is an FNF for example.

Old topic being constantly updated

This is the new thread being updated:

2 Likes

@Kirito_77 would definitely agree. 😉

2 Likes

The Pixel C is definitely a great tablet. Sadly google does not offer support for it anymore. Blows my mind how a 2015 device can still run IF in high settings just fine. Sadly my Pixel is starting to have some problems :(.

1 Like