NOTAMS

Event in Progress, ATC Tracking Thread.

Current Status: Closed

Heading down!

2 Likes

When the winds go from 12 to 20 kts right as you pull back the yoke 😂

I’ll stop by as N217BX.

RIP my app crashed.

Anyway. Good work over all. I’m not an ATC Expert, so i’ll Leave that to them. As for KPIT procedures, pretty good. Typically concourse C takes off Center, and pattern work is usually done on Left for the Air Force Guys. But hard to be precise with procedures when you have a 787 doing patterns at a commercial airport… 😂

2 Likes

Hey I was LIZARD then TURTLE… there is efinitely some stuff to work on.

• ground control was good, good job with the “already instructed to change frequency” command

• major issues were that no one recieved a sequence, any time there is more then 1 aircraft inbound on the same rwy you have to give a sequence so they know who they ate following

• another issue was that No one received a clearance until they reported their position as @KPIT did or when I requested a rwy change… if they are remaining in the pattern you can clear them for the option when they are on crosswind or on the downwind at the latest (normally)

• never received a pattern entry when I requested a rwy change, if someone is coming from outside your airspace or If someone changes their rwy they should get a pattern entry, sequence if needed, then a clearance to land or for the option if remaining in the pattern

• good job correcting yourself when you told me #2 for 28c, but make sure you use the disregard last msg command or the correction stand by then send the proper command

Remember

• For remaining in the pattern (EVERY TIME)- after takeoff, give a sequence IF NEEDED (more then one plane doing patterns on a singular RWY) Then give a clearance for the option EVERY TIME
  • If someone Is coming from outside your airspace to land- give a pattern entry, sequence if needed, then give a clearance to land
  • If remaining in the pattern and they request a RWY change OR comming from outside your airspace for a touch and go- ALWAYS give a pattern entry for the new RWY. Then IF NEEDED give a sequence. Then ALWAYS give a clearance for option making left or right traffic

OVERALL

Stuff to work on but you’ll definitely get there, I recommend watching the IFATC YouTube vids and maybe reading Tyler’s ATC manual (that really helped me when I was training), also it’s a good idea to go to other members tracking threads to see how other people control.

Btw this is my home airport so if you open here, I’ll definitely come back lol

3 Likes

My (real) home airport is KMGW, but KPIT is my home International airport.

Thanks for the feedback I will definetly work on that in the future.

1 Like

—Tracking Thread Reopened @KBWI

Callsign “red nose” is coming 😮

Summary

Server: Training

Airport: Baltimore (KBWI)

Departures:

--Callsigns--

Speedbird 1825 — 787-9 — Departure
FedEx 275 — C208 — Departure
Acey 384 — CRJ-200 — Departure
Southwest 701 — 737-800 — Departure
American 3635 — 777-300ER — Departure
TSATC — C208 — Left Traffic Patterns
REDNOSE — Cessna Citation X — Departure

Arrivals:

--Callsigns--

Envoy 0910 — CRJ-700 — Arrival
N893IK — 737-800 — Arrival
TSATC — C208 — Traffic Patterns

How was the post?

Open Poll

1 = Awful
10 = Amazing

0 voters

ATC REOPENED! @ KMGW

Read the original post for more info.

Hi bro! I’m XA-EGL
I recommend you see the tutorials here in the community
-You indicated Cleared for the option to 1NM of the track, and you only did it because I reported position
-Duplicated Make Left Traffic message, when you authorize me to take off you are already telling me which side to turn, therefore in Cleared for the option it is an unnecessary message if you want me to turn to the same side

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.