samifbg75 ATC Tracking Thread [closed]

Hello everybody
I open ground and tower lfpg at 2200z
I ask that every person respect the atc

Hey there! Please follow the correct guidelines for making an ATC Tracking thread. Thanks!

If this is a ATC tracking thread, you gotta have it in format.

Hello,

It seems that you already have two open threads. Please make sure you create only one and just update the title to OPEN and CLOSED

Thread 1

Thread 2

Please flag the previous ones as I will fix the title and you can use this thread to announce when you open!

Cheers

2 Likes

This is for trainig in ifatc because I would like rejoin ifatc

1 Like

Then refer to this post:

(Also close your other threads as mentioned earlier, we can flag the other ones)

1 Like

Guys, calm down. Title fixed and everything is fine. @samifbg75 again, please make sure to update the title to [OPEN] when you control and [CLOSED] when you done controlling. Thank you!

3 Likes

Ok than you everybody

1 Like

That’s fine with me, good luck on ATCing

1 Like

Who goes into this airport

1 Like

Because I don’t would like atc airport when there isn’t people

You can check the current most popular airports on the stats board in game

Yes but this is egll and klax

What about EDDF? I know, big airport to get started but there aren’t so many inbounds and you can see if you can handle some good traffic alone. I would also recommend not to open Approach or Departure for now. If you want to start your process on becoming IFATC, the part you are tested to join the team is Tower&Ground. With that being said, try different airports with more than 1 runway as a Tower and Ground Controller so you can test your pattern entries and sequencing too. Best of luck!

There is 2 ruway in lfll74fdb1b27a71cf246e8adde79f5608d01e2b31eb_1_337x600

I know. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to attract more people. Only be staying open for at least 1 hour you might see people spawn to test your skills. I am not home yet and I am afraid I am not able to join. But don’t worry, I am sure some members will come to fly some pattern with you.

Regards,
Thomas

I chang this topics

1 Like

This is approached eddf
EDDF - Fly-sea
PDFwww.fly-sea.com › charts › EDDF

This is approach departure lfll
2.LFLL AD 2 LFLL SUM AD 2 LFLL TEXT 1 AD 2 LFLL … - PHT FORMATION
PDFwww.pht-formation.fr › ops › LFLL - Ly…

Lfll will be open until 23h00zulu