Samdog27’s Radar Tracking Thread
Recently, I have been working towards reaching the next step in my Air Traffic Controlling journey - Radar Training. To achieve this, practice is key! I would love to have you help me achieve this goal by coming to my training sessions. Please read the information below and thank you so much for coming!
Please make this a safe and fun environment that’s primary goal is education. This means that all trolling or any other malicious flying will not help towards this goal and is therefore not wanted. Trolling helps no one and only makes for an unpleasant time.
Where Do You Come In?
I would love to have you come and help in the following ways
- Please let me know if you are coming and how to identify you
- Spawn in at one of the recommended airports so it provides me with the best service possible. Please check the size of the airport you plan to spawn in as some airports can’t handle large aircraft
- Follow all instructions given to you by me
- Provide feedback related to my service after you have finished!
Please let me know if you have any of the following feedback
- Terrain bust: Must remain above 1,000ft AGL when not on a cleared approach, climbing from an airport, and/or actively being controlled on my frequency.
- Separation bust: Must remain a minimum or 3nm horizontal, and 1,000ft vertical distance between other aircraft.
- Issue intercepting: Should intercept before the ILS cone begins, at a heading of 30⁰ off or less.
- Inefficiency: If you believe you could’ve got to the runway significantly quicker safely.
KSFO - San Francisco International Airport
|Runways in use||28L + 28R|
|Accepted approaches||ILS, GPS, RV, Visual, STARs|
|Comments||Expect vectors. Please follow instructions given by controller.|
|Recommended Airports||KSFO, KMHR, KNUQ, KSJC, KSUU|