Safi Airways A320

Hello and welcome to Safi Aiways feature request.I know this airline ceased operation. But I oneced asked the devs in one of their insta posts and they said that they some times do add arlines that ceased operation.

Why I want this airline in IF?

• Because there is no Airline from Afghanistan and it would be cool to see it’s first airline gets added into IF.
  • It has a very nice Livery as well.

About the Airline

Safi Airways was the first and largest privately owned airline from Afghanistan. The airline had its headquarters in Shahr-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan, and administrative office in the Dubai Airport Free Zone.

Safi Airways has been founded as a subsidiary of the Safi Group in 2006 by its chairman and (CEO) Ghulam Hazrat Safi. On 15 June 2009, Safi Airways commenced operations between the Afghan capital, (Kabul) and Frankfurt Airport (Germany). This service was however suspended on 24 November 2010 due to an EU ban barring all Afghan carriers from flying into Europe and did since never resume.

The Airline operated 34 aircrafts throughout it’s history and flew to 18 destinations Afghanistan (5), Bahrain (1), Canada (1), Germany (2), India (2), Iran (2), Kuwait (1), Pakistan (2), Sadi Arabia (1), UAE (3).

On 5 September 2016, Afghan authorities forced Safi Airways to suspend all operations over unpaid debt and two years later in 2018 after 12 years of operation the airline ceased operation.

Could you put the plane you want this to be on in the description! (e.g: A319, A320, A321) Thanks.

Yhup! Looking much better now. 👍 The blue on this livery is really nice!

@Infinite_flight_HD I suggest you change the title to “Safi Airways Airbus A320”

1 Like