Safety Card Collection

Safety cards are obligatory for every airline. Every passenger has a document in front of him/her, telling him/her what to do in an unexpected situation.
For more Info: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_safety_card

Because a few people I know collect these cards, I also started collecting them.
(Although it says: do not remove from aircraft airlines always have many in reserve to replace missing or damaged safety documents. It doesn’t harm anyone if one or two are missing ;) )

This topic is for you to share your collection with others.

Here are some examples:

Iberia A321:

!

Lufthansa A321:

!

Germania A319:

14 Likes

You are not allowed to take them out. Just because they have replacements doesn’t mean you should steal them.

22 Likes

Nice selection ;)

I do have one or two myself, but I guess if they’re not missing you can take one in your lifetime, if there are still some around in the same row.

Furthermore you can ask stuff for them ;)

4 Likes

You can ask the FA for spares

10 Likes

Really? I have never tried that.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is either illegal or a felony to remove them from American aircraft. I might be getting them confused with lifevests though.

6 Likes

I know a former Lufthansa Stewart (working for Swiss now) He told me there is absolutely no problem. They have to get replaced once in a while anyway. 1 or 2 don’t make the difference.

3 Likes

One or two do make a difference. A small one, sure, but it doesn’t mean we should “encourage” that.

4 Likes

I doubt that so many other passengers would want to take a safety card with them tho ;)

8 Likes

Maybe. You never know. The point is that you shouldn’t steal stuff because they can replace it. I don’t think you should, idk. I am aware that different airlines might have different policies, just arguing that it isn’t a very nice thing to do if you ask me. That is, of course, unless the FA lets you.

4 Likes

Of course you shouldn’t steal them.

I agree that you should ask the FA for a substitute card 👍

I don’t think anyone would punish you for taking it, tho…

9 Likes

I wonder how many safety cards get thrown away each day…

I know it’s not good to steal them but I might start doing this.
I mean passengers barely pay attention to the safety presentation so why would they read the safety card?

Nothing wrong in that.

1 Like

I read the Saftey card when I’m bored ;). My parents only taken one saftey card from a Turkish Airlines flight.

IMG_1664

8 Likes

Nice ,I always read them and pay attention to the safety presentation

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t have any safety cards, but I have lots of airline magazines.

1 Like

or her, women exist too ya know?

3 Likes

hey those were mine karl!!! Dont know if I should post every single safety card i have

They are mine. Post them all lorenzo come on ;)

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to take life vests from a plane, as they seem more important than safety cards, lifevests could actually save your life, cards are just informational.