Safest 2021 Airline? SFO - EWR B789 Review

Hello! On Saturday, I flew San Francisco (SFO) to Newark (EWR) with United Airlines on the new livery and new seat configuration on their Boeing 787-9 series.

All details are voiced over and some are written over the video. If you guys have any questions about the service or would like extra information please let me know! For those of you wondering United offers rapid covid testing at SFO and Newark & Denver, only airline in the U.S who is doing this I believe. Also if you’d like to subscribe or drop a like that is appreciated and helps the channel but of course do what makes ya happy. Have a good day guys! :)

~Leo S

29 Likes

I flew on Delta and American during the pandemic. From my experience I can say that Delta was the safest. With the middle seat blocked, it feels very safe. Additionally, the Flight attendant came around the cabin moving people around. It felt very safe.

2 Likes

Yessssss SFO-EWR. The config looks similar to the 78X which I flew on the return route in 2019. I’m glad UA is using wide bodies for high capacity domestic routes.

Nice Video!

1 Like

Yes, I agree Delta is much safer than American. I believe United & Delta are the best and safest airlines in the U.S

1 Like

YESSS lmao. Yea it is :)! I know, I love it too!

Thanks bro! :)

1 Like

Agree!
Nice video!!
On may I will fly from KLAX to KPHL on the American 787-8 ✈️

1 Like

Nice, thank you! Hope you enjoyed your flight as well!

1 Like

Is it just me or when you were showing the IFE screen after takeoff it was kinda like backwards?

1 Like

No it was kind of backwards, I do applogize for that. I could not figure out how to fix that. :(

:)

I recently have flown Delta to from LAX from ATL and have to say that they are the safest ones out of all of them.

2 Likes

I flew Delta, United, and Southwest during the pandemic and after Southwest began filling the middle seats I think Delta is by far the safest. It’s awesome you had a good flight but my United flight from JAX-ORD on an e175 was pretty bad in terms of safety with every seat filled. Southwest was good but that was when they still blocked middle seats.

1 Like

We all have our opinions, that is great though. I believe United and Delta are both the best.

Dang i’m sorry to hear that! Yeah it can be tuff sometimes! Yea I have never flown delta but I hear how great it is always. I live near SFO so United is my primary airline. Thanks :)

1 Like

Thanks everyone really appreciate the support on the video!
Let me know if you guys have any constructive feedback on how I can improve my videos. :)

I think I could improve on:

1. Longer timelapses
  2. More pictures.
  3. Less talking

Let me know what you guys think on how I can improve and what you guys may have liked. :)

1 Like

Personally I liked the commentary explaining what was going on. But that’s just my personal preference.

1 Like

Also, @CaptainLeo1 , we have stroopwafels at Publix (Floridas main grocery store, located on the ethnic or international aisle) and most gas stations so I would keep looking!!

1 Like

Thanks, yea I feel like the commentary was good and I am going to continue doing it but I feel like I could add more pictures as well! Thanks bro! :)

1 Like

Yea out here in Norcal all we have is Whole Foods & Trader Joe’s neither sell it, but both stores are fabulous don’t get me wrong. :)

Maybe i’ll find em somewhere :) lol

1 Like

Our Trader Joes have them, anyways this is off topic we can stop.

1 Like

This is the return that I flew on the 20th and posted on the 27th on youtube, I never posted it on here but check it out if your interested. Definitely watch the cabin tour – surprises!!

The music in the video is my favorite part imo!

1 Like