Safe to do Long Haul on Expert

Ok, so I’m planning RKSI-KMEM and about to start it to match with Throwback Thursday. I’m worried by getting ghosted while I’m not at the controls. Is it safe to do it on Expert or should I do it on Training?

2 Likes

As long as your above FL180 ATC wont contact you, just make sure to climb to cruise before going AFK

1 Like

Go ahead, as long as you monitor your flight in critical phases

As long as you follow the rules, which apply to both servers you can’t be ghosted while cruising. During departure and arrival, if there is ATC, you just have to follow basic rules. No need to be afraid to fly on Expert. See you in the skies!

1 Like

Really encouraging words, I’m gonna go ahead with it. Hopefully I don’t get ghosted on final lol.

1 Like

just watch your device carefully till you reach cruise and you’ll be fine

1 Like

You shouldn’t be worried to fly, just fly reasonably, follow ATC and maintain proper spacing and you’ll be fine. If you’re cruising ATC won’t bother you…

1 Like

Even if it happens that you get ghosted. You should learn from your mistakes to not do it again. In the end, it’s just a game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.